News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New home, new 5 word thread.......>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 11:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

72chargerSE

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemi-hampton

skip68

allowed :D, so "LoLa" the Car!!!!!,

Mrs.Skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

500hp_440

Let it alone^.

skip68

decided it needed serious therapy,....

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

hemi-hampton

oldgold69

hemi-hampton

jb666

hemi-hampton

TUFCAT

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TUFCAT

mikepmcs

hemi-hampton

mikepmcs

hemi-hampton

mikepmcs

TUFCAT

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 15, 2009, 11:11:23 PM
o'donnell that fat hairy pig

man hating, beligerant, ignorant, opinionated......

hemi-hampton

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

oldgold69