News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone Watch The Show 'Breaking Bonaduce'?

Started by Chris G., October 11, 2005, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Has anyone caught an epsiode of this wild show? It's a reality show about child actor Danny Bonaduce (Partridge Family) and his everyday struggles with I'm guessing everything on the planet. It's the wildest thing I have seen. I sometimes think he's hamming it up for the cameras, but he is a complete nut. He smashes a coffe mug on his head, he pounds absolute (vodka), does steroids, threatens producers, etc. It's a great show.  :devil:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/breaking_bonaduce/series.jhtml

Telvis

Yep..Haven't missed an episode. He's a train wreck.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 11, 2005, 05:43:21 PM
Has anyone caught an epsiode of this wild show? It's a reality show about child actor Danny Bonaduce (Partridge Family) and his everyday struggles with I'm guessing everything on the planet. It's the wildest thing I have seen. I sometimes think he's hamming it up for the cameras, but he is a complete nut. He smashes a coffe mug on his head, he pounds absolute (vodka), does steroids, threatens producers, etc. It's a great show.   :devil:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/breaking_bonaduce/series.jhtml

ive been meaning to watch it...when is it usually on? thats what i hate about VH1..theyre always showing crap at different times.

He got fired from his radio show because of the TV show and is now suing his co-host.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Just 6T9 CHGR

WTF happened to this guy???!!

I watched the trailers on the link Chris provided....that last one it looked like he was going to pop his jugular!! Classic 'roid rage!

I gotta watch that show. :) :icon_smile_question:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Telvis

Roid rage plus he's bipolar. Bad combination!

Chris G.

I didn't know he lost his radio job. I'll bet he's even worse now. The episode where all off a sudden he doesn't want his wife to go to band practice (they suck BTW), and then gets on his skateboard with no shirt and just mows through traffic to get to the liquor store is unreal. He pounds that absolute and cranberry right on the curb. The latest one with the male stripper is even worse.

Charger_Fan

I've never heard of the show...and from the sound of it, I'm just fine without it. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BrianShaughnessy

I've seen most of them...  it started out like a sitcom that gets resolved and they make up at the end.
The more recent episodes are just "wholey crap WTF is going on here  ???".
I have no idea if these 2 are still together or what and I don't suppose we're going to find out for awhile.
He's a wreck in progress and she's frigid... yay... what a great combination  :P   Crap... almost sounds like my life  :icon_smile_dead:

Meanwhile I can watch Adrianne Curry on that Brady show anyday.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Vainglory, Esq.

Who else keeps hearing Beavis saying "Bon-a-doo-chee!!" over and over in their minds?

I think it's time for another moronathon.

Telvis

The Surreal life is also a train wreck. Anyone watch it? You get a picture of how stupid some of the celebrities really are. I know a lot of it is an act. Some of it has to be real. No one in their right mind would want to be seen acting like some of those idiots are.

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

BigBlockSam

he's got so much crap in his system. he could lose it at any time and kill somebody
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Old Moparz

I saw him in an interview once, he's definitely not wrapped too tight. I have no desire to watch a reality show, let alone his. I've got some wacky relatives that are entertaining enough, like my wife's sister's boyfriend. Fortunately for me they moved to Bisby, AZ near Mexico. In their last episode, their house was burglarized & a few things stolen. The boyfriend quit his job to stay home & guard the house. He'll sell garage sale items on eBay for income, so he can be home full time to catch the neighborhood teenage crack head who the police won't arrest because they said "He'll grow out of it"  :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

6pkrunner

For some weird reason Danny has been covered in the poor me light since his first crash and burn shortly after the Partridge Family demise. He's been through an awful lot - a 10% Keith Richards. But I think its kinda sad that his fame is based off all his encounters with the law, drugs, booze. Much like Paris Hilton, there is nothing below what you see on TV.

Lowprofile

He's just pissed off because he never got to do the "Bone Dance" with Susan Dey. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

NHCharger

The corporations that own the TV channels love reality shows. Unlike the shows that have actors that have a trace of talent and can demand a salary of 100k per show, these reality shows are usually centered around some untalented, drug riddled , self absorbed, over the hill actor/musician. All they have to pay this loser is enough money for him to get his weekly fix. Just another example of our society spiraling downward into the gutter. This ass doesn't need a TV show where the teenagers who watch it think he's cool and want to be like him. He should be in a padded cell.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

mopar_madman

Quote from: Telvis on October 11, 2005, 09:19:36 PM
The Surreal life is also a train wreck. Anyone watch it? You get a picture of how stupid some of the celebrities really are. I know a lot of it is an act. Some of it has to be real. No one in their right mind would want to be seen acting like some of those idiots are.

Yeah I've seen about all of them, this new group is really f****d up, I'm hoping the two women cat fight it out soon.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

nh_mopar_fan

I suddenly find this lyrics to be very pertinent to this string....

Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands Lyrics

Sitting on this barstool talking like a damn fool
Got the twelve o'clock news blues
And I've given up hope on the afternoon soaps
And a bottle of cold brew
Is it any wonder I'm not crazy? Is it any wonder I'm sane at all
Well I'm so tired of losing- I got nothing to do and all day to
do it
I go out cruisin' but I've no place to go and all night to get
there
Is it any wonder I'm not a criminal
Is it any wonder I'm not in jail