News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THINKING OF LOOKING FOR A NEW DEALERSHIP TO WORK FOR

Started by andy74, October 11, 2005, 06:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermick

It sounds like you did alright with the negotiations, and your boss seems to know how valuable you are to him. Congratulations! Things like this don't always turn out this well.

Vainglory, Esq.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

FastbackJon

Hey Andy, go rent that movie "Suckers" if you haven't seen it. I saw it on the independent film channel I think, or maybe Sundance, anyway, it is about guys working at a car dealership and what happens to them. I've never worked at one and thought it was funny, but someone who works at one will probably find it hilarious.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Brock Samson

Telvis

RD

good show andy, glad to hear everything worked out for you.  btw, did you get those w/wipers yet?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

andy74

thanks everybody, for the encouragement,and for listening when i was whining like a little bitch!
       all seems to have worked out well,which is what i wanted in the first place,and when ass hole uncle either kicks off or retires,at least i know i have the spot.

hey rd, i just got the wipers last night,send your money out in the am,thanks again!

CB

great news ANdy
I am happy for you it worked out the best way.
Congrats!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

ramit

Sounds like a goood deal.  The extra money and a free demo will at least ease the pain when your job is really pissing you off. :yesnod:

Silver R/T

ya tell him youre quitting and he should get some extra money for you...if not just find another place
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

01CHARGER

HEY ANDY, I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANOTHER DEALERSHIP. I AM CURENTLY A FINANCE MANAGER AT A TOYOTA DEALERSHIP AND THAT IS ALL I DO IS FINANCE, WE SELL ABOUT 200 CARS A MONTH AND I HAVE A PARTNER SO THAT MEANS IF I DO 100 FINANCE DEALS A MONTH THAT IS ALOT AS LONG AS IM AT $800 DOLLARS A COPY ON THE BACK END EVERY THING IS A BREEZE. THIS YEAR I WILL CLEAR 120K. DONT SETTLE! KEEP AN EYE OUT

Silver R/T

Quote from: andy74 on October 12, 2005, 06:43:05 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on October 12, 2005, 02:46:56 PM
Yup, he works at a car dealer and we expect him to have nice flowery things to say!!!═ Hahaha.. Then we woke up!!!!!!!!
ha- i do talk like that most of the time,but have been trying to watch my mouth ,dont wantthe babies first word to be f###!
had our meeting,the boss agrees that i have been took advantage of.he gave me 1000 bonus,and agreed to pay me an extra 200 weekly,plus a demo,and 30bucks worth of gas a week.also i will get paid 10 dollars a car that gets sold,no matter who sells it,which should equal about an extra 4-5 hunderd a month.i asked him if he could have some one help me with the advertising,and appraisals,and the loaner/rental cars-he has the nimrod service manager takeing care of rentals,and he agreed to help me out.

now i feel better,and have a reason for that beer-a very happy Andy

sounds nice, hook me up man
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722