News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pattern to convert auto console into a 4-speed console

Started by troy.70R/T, April 04, 2008, 10:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

I need some help. I am trying to convert an auto console into a 4-speed console. I have a pattern traced on a piece of poster board of an auto console so someone can line it up with their 4-speed console and trace where the cutout is for the 4-speed hump. also might need them to trace where there might be new holes for the diffrent 4-speed trim. The pattern I have traced out and cut out has writing on it to explain how to line it up. with your console, but it can only line up one way, any way it is pretty much self explainitory. I will send you the pattern with a SASE so you can send it back. I am going to try to post some pics with this message, but I am not an expert at this computer stuff. So even if I can post the pics I hope their is somone that can help me. Buy the way it does not have to be perfect since the carpet covers it up. I am just trying to get it close. Thanks