News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73 replica , cheap

Started by BigBlockSam, April 06, 2008, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Old Moparz

I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this car last year, I remember discussing one that appeared to have been made from a 4 door.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

daytonalo

I know for sure that some guy's on here will think this this is a thing of beauty !!!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

Exactly my point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moparstuart

Quote from: daytonalo on April 06, 2008, 03:58:37 PM
Exactly my point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like it too ! it's s beauty

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jmanscharger

Dirt track car, those cars last longer than demolition derby cars but get beat to heck too.   That one is guaranteed to get a lot of waves...  the body already waves back for you!   :o

1968 Silver Charger RT
1969 Yellow Charger 440
1969 Charger General Lee Replica (rescued W.VA car)
1970 Charger RT Daytona Replica
Previous Chargers Owned 66, 68(2), 69(2), 70(3)

Ghoste

Well... it's... errrr... ah... hmmm...  different anyway.

MoParMetal

I'd drive it, but i wouldn't buy it.
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

PocketThunder

anyone notice the model A in the background?   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

spang

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 09, 2008, 08:52:40 AM
anyone notice the model A in the background?   :2thumbs:
Nope, I was too busy scopin' out that sweet satellite dish on the wall! :drool5:

;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)