News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does Troy come on here same time daily? Anyone know when that is?...

Started by ChargerBill, October 11, 2005, 09:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

I was hoping to talk to him tonight...or as soon as possible. I have a window of time right now where I can get some site design done and I'd like to do it before this next job ramps up. Anyone know what time he usually logs in?
Life is a highway...

Charger Aficionado

? I don't know... ? I think he is on in the afternoon... ? I've emailed him and he seems to ignore it? ? He must be busy latley?

Here man, maybe this will help:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1;sa=statPanel

4cruzin

He's on whenever he can at all different times . . . might be sleepin' now because of work tomorrow! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Troy

I'm on here almost all the time...

I've been working long hours (like 9 AM to 11 PM and almost every weekend) so I haven't had time to answer much. I got your emails Bill and I mocked up a demo site. I'll give you a call when I can.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Troy on October 11, 2005, 11:19:42 PM
I'm on here almost all the time...
I've been working long hours (like 9 AM to 11 PM and almost every weekend) so I haven't had time to answer much. I got your emails Bill and I mocked up a demo site. I'll give you a call when I can.
Troy
Hey, can you P.M. me your email addy, so I can purchase some '69 Ignition switches from you bubba? 

Old Moparz

Hey Charger Bill!!   Look, he's on right now, hurry!!     :o

Bill?

Looks like you missed him.   :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Troy

For future reference...................

It may actually take me more than 13 hours to reply to an email - especially during the week. :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.