News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WANTED:all pictures or info of blade 68 charger

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, October 11, 2005, 10:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

any pictures or info you have of the blade 68 charger inside and out would be great-MATT
p.s. just not the picture of the blade 2 charger a.k.a. this one.

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

ramit

2fast4u

OR!   WE could be good friends and help you out!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

Here's some.....

it's all I got..........

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Brock Samson

the dude screenname "BLADE" bought two of the movie cars, and last post he was swappig a built 440 into one of them...
i forget if that was on this board or the old one..  Shirley someone will remember...  :icon_smile:

THE CHARGER PUNK

no he only bought one there were only 4 the one he bought which was a 318 car, an r/t that was sent to premiere of movie in L.A.,the jump car which its left C-pillar ripped off after jumped it was an original 383 car but a rust bucket,then there was the last car no clue what engine cuz it didnt have one it was used for filming purposes and dumped off in someones yeard who bought it(it had cut out floors for camera equipment).

THE CHARGER PUNK

also u can tell its his car by it has no bumperettes on the front-MATT