News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FINALLY! Did I disapoint someone here ? **UPDATED W/PICS!**

Started by TruckDriver, July 26, 2005, 09:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge-Charger

DCG,, looking good man. So where are the pics of them on the car ?  :icon_smile_big:

Charger72SE, thats a sweet looking ride!  |
                                                         \/

KMPX2

OK so you are not looking to do eather. I was just asking because it seems odd to me that you would put 71 taillights on a 72 & give it a 71 Name. Do you plan on useing the doors from eather year?

TruckDriver

Quote from: KMPX2 on July 31, 2005, 01:04:17 AM
Do you plan on useing the doors from eather year?

No. I just want to make this a car they should or could of built. But more so, I just want it to look cool. And I thought it will be kinda neat to have a R/T S.E..

Gandalf... I took my camera, but I didnt bother with pics of the other guys car as it was junk. He had the whole front clip off, and the interiour gutted as he started to work on it, but holy rust issues. The front frame was rotted, the floor was rotted, the right rear quarter was dented right behind the door like the car went up against a tree at some point, but not hard. The only good thing I saw of it was the trunk floor was in good shape. But I can tell you, it was a 400 4bbl car, auto on the collum, bench seat car, and originally a F-3 Fiesta Green Poly car. This guy admitted he is more a Vette guy but bought this to play around with. He started to work on it, the realized the rust issues, so he stopped. He asked my opinion about the car and if he should continue, I told him right out, it was pretty much a parts car, and there wasn't even much left of that. I have a feeling that he will junk it now. He said thats why he didnt go any further on it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Nacho-RT74

Greeeeeaaat... Nice score... average price range on a extremelly nice set of taillights IMHO. frequently you see that price for only the lenses.

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

KMPX2

Makes me want to get my spare set-up out of the basement and sell them. NOT!