News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey Doc, looks like your Smurfs got all Smurfed up!

Started by Recharger, October 12, 2005, 09:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recharger

This is nuts.  I haven't found the video yet, but from what I've heard about it it wouldn't be appropriate to post here anyway.  You crazy Belgians. :icon_smile_big:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/10/08/wsmurf08.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/10/08/ixhome.html

Shakey

I saw the video on the news last night.  My Wife and I started laughing.  Apparently they only show it in Belgium, after 9:00 PM.

6pkrunner

Funny since the Smurfs debuted many years ago, that was exactly what most people wanted to see happen to them. now the creator..well his family, give permission for it to happen. Although the message they want to convey is deadly seriousa, I think most will roar laughing, like Shakey, for seeing a twenty year old dream come true. Great concept, poor marketing.

Doc74

Holy cow !!

Ok this was about the last thing I expected, I guess I have to watch the news more.
If anyone for some reason is interested, I might be able to record it onto the puter and post it, maybe.So far anything i record is without sound and I haven't checked what the problem is yet.
Never been a fan of the little blue dudes but this is really weird.

Stormhammer

laa laaa lalalalalaaa smurf a happy song- OH GOD TAKE COVVERRRR -scccCRREEEEE FWABOOOM!!!!- -bodies go flying- lol... wooo :eyes:

.... hmm

burning shrooms  :icon_smile_approve:

BB1

Delete my profile

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Recharger

Quote from: Doc74 on October 13, 2005, 02:10:09 PM
Holy cow !!

Ok this was about the last thing I expected, I guess I have to watch the news more.
If anyone for some reason is interested, I might be able to record it onto the puter and post it, maybe.So far anything i record is without sound and I haven't checked what the problem is yet.
Never been a fan of the little blue dudes but this is really weird.

No?  I thought you were... nevermind then.

The story seems to have changed a bit since the first time I heard it.  On the radio yesterday they reported that the video contained graphic footage of dismembered and decapitated smurfs, along with some other atrocities I won't even mention.  I wonder if they had their story wrong, or if that video is out there somewhere.  If You could find THAT one, I would say yeah, post it. 

Careful with the political talk there, OM, we don't want this locked.   :icon_smile_wink: