News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cop fires gun on accident? short video,

Started by SeattleCharger, October 13, 2005, 03:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

This is sort of strange, at first I couldn't tell where she shot the gun, but after a couple times, dang, she almost shoots the guy in the head, almost looks like she did shoot him in the shoulder at least, can't tell, I bet that guy was sort of scared, what is going on.   Did she do that on purpose?   How could you just shoot on accident like that?        ???        

http://www.guzer.com/videos/police_accident_shot.php

Edit:      I bet the other cop handcuffing the guy got a good scare too, she almost shoots him in the leg.     :rotz:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

8WHEELER

I heard about that, she is supposed to have her finger down the side of the trigger strait forward
ummmm I think she let the rush of the job get to her on that one, that should put behind a desk
for a little while and her partner a new pair of shorts.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Chargerguy74

A time when a safety feature could have come in handy
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

ramit

bad1032

its called dumb ass keep your finger off the trigger. :yesnod:

Wakko

Quote from: Chargerguy74 on October 13, 2005, 04:15:19 AM

I disagree. Safeties should be turned off once the weapon is in your hand.  We're required by policy to remove safeties from our work weapons so we don't accidentally leave them on when the shit hits the fan.

In this case, the stupid cop should have lowered her weapon or put it away once the other cop went hands on.   If the guy starts fighting, she can't shoot him anyway, so put the damn gun away and keep your finger off the trigger till you're ready to pull it.  :icon_smile_angry:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

AKcharger

I think she was shooting at the squirrel, watch the video again and you can see it near the other car's tire/ It was probably rabid!

Stormhammer

haha - I love how she just puts the gun away calmly like as if nothing ever happened

ChgrSteve67

I still like the DEA agent that accidentally discharges his weapon at a school presentation on gun safety.

derailed

i dont see any reason at all there for her to even have that gone drawn in the first place.

RD

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on October 13, 2005, 12:12:43 PM
I still like the DEA agent that accidentally discharges his weapon at a school presentation on gun safety.

you forget he actually shot himself with it :D that was so funny
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Chargerguy74

Quote from: Wakko on October 13, 2005, 10:05:29 AM
Quote from: Chargerguy74 on October 13, 2005, 04:15:19 AM

I disagree. Safeties should be turned off once the weapon is in your hand.   We're required by policy to remove safeties from our work weapons so we don't accidentally leave them on when the shit hits the fan.

In this case, the stupid cop should have lowered her weapon or put it away once the other cop went hands on.     If the guy starts fighting, she can't shoot him anyway, so put the damn gun away and keep your finger off the trigger till you're ready to pull it.   :icon_smile_angry:

I agree with you. I also know there are no safeties on them. That's why I said a safety feature could have come in handy, not the safety should be turned on.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Charger Aficionado

Even with all the tactical rules broken;  I still think it wouldn't have happened in EITHER case if it were any other handgun other than a Glock.  This gun looks to be a Glock (as well as the DEA dude).  Before joining the Marines, and being taught proper weapon safety, I used to go shooting alot, and kept my finger on the trigger sometimes while facing downrange (a safe direction).  I've never had an accidental discharge.  I've never owned a Glock either.  Coincidence?

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida