News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Ebay Auction

Started by Old Moparz, October 13, 2005, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Someone posted this on another forum, but I thought it was funny enough to steal & post it here too.  :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8335653541
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Blown70

Maybe those who in the thread would kiss another would like to try these on? :shruggy:

That is the  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: good one...

Telvis

Man I can relate...I had a paisley shirt some chick talked me into buying. I gave it to Goodwill some years back. Theres probably a homeless guy out there wearing a purple paisley shirt.

Doc74

"They didn’t straddle a Harley, or a guy named Harley"

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

That's just hilarious, be sure to read all the q&a's

Charger_Fan

I like this one...
Q: Are these pants worthy of cruising for transvestites while in my Maserati? I just got one and need an outfit that would go with my new car.

A: I think leather pants would accent that mid-life crisis quite nicely.

:haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dale The Bold

I prefer this one...
Q:   Thank you for the inspiration. I am now thinking of ebaying every little thing....and I do mean little thing that I ever wore to be a man pleaser/enticer. That would have to include stiletto heels, leather bustiers, gstrings and the like.....hmmm, wait a minute....now that I think about it....I might have to bid on those pants and create an ensemble....for myself. Did I mention that I am 5'2?

A:   Hello Senator Clinton

Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Charger_Fan

HHAAAHAHAHAA!! How did I miss that one? That's awesome!! :haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chrisII

hummmm......my size, but i dont really have a spare $100 so i guess its a good thing i didnt see this till it was over..lol