News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

the NEW Ipod ( oh my.... )

Started by Stormhammer, October 13, 2005, 04:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

& all that will be available on your mobile 'phone in 6 months time!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Stormhammer

yea but for some reason they'll charge you out the wazoo for the phone

I mean for $299? thats not bad

ChargerBill

I believe that Apple allowed Cingular to incorporate iTunes on their cell phones to test the market. Soon APPLE will be making their own cell phones with video and iTunes capabilities. Buy Apple stock now...it will only go up.
Life is a highway...

Troy

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 13, 2005, 07:59:50 PM
I believe that Apple allowed Cingular to incorporate iTunes on their cell phones to test the market. Soon APPLE will be making their own cell phones with video and iTunes capabilities. Buy Apple stock now...it will only go up.

That's the only way it has to go... :D

Actually, I'm more excited about them using Intel chips than I am about the iPods. I'll probably buy an iPod though before I buy a Mac just because it's more useful at this time. I'd sure like to have one of those huge displays though...  :drool5:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Brock Samson

ChargerBill

I would LOVE one of the big Apple displays...23" or bigger would be schaweeeeet. Heck, I'm spoiled with my 20" CRT, but those flatscreens are awesome!
Life is a highway...

Stormhammer

I know people may shoot me

but - I think Apple is going the right way with technology - taking advanced technology, making it widely available to the market, and for a decent price

Stormhammer

those apple flatscreens kinda confuse me at times

it took me forever to find the ghost power button for the screen  :icon_smile_angry:

Dans 68

Quote from: Troy on October 13, 2005, 08:27:52 PM... I'd sure like to have one of those huge displays though...   :drool5:

Troy

Troy,

For all you do on this site you need a big screen. I have a neighbor who works for Apple (actually helped design the iMac) and can get items to me at his cost. If anyone wants to contribute to a LARGE screen for our forum leader let me know (I'm only halfway joking here, guys. I can get one if we want to...but I don't have much time to follow up on this ). I know Troy probably wouldn't push for this but, heck, a buck apiece from our membership and a 23-in Cinema HD display is on it's way!   :yesnod:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Telvis

I'm in for $20 if we can get everyone on board.

Dans 68

Quote from: Telvis on October 13, 2005, 09:25:22 PM
I'm in for $20 if we can get everyone on board.

I'll match that, Telvis. I believe in doing good for good people.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BigBlockSam

i love my ipod, i play it through my chargers radio. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img