News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PICTURES OF BLADE 3 CHARGER

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, October 13, 2005, 11:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Quote from: SNAKESSSS ON A PLANE(TM) on October 15, 2005, 02:42:54 PM
I would leave it as it is if it were me. Maybe wire up the switches so they were functional. But I remeber Blade68  saying they were I think...

I remember the same thing, that some of the switches were used to turn on the flood lights in the front of the car but needed a second battery for that or something.

I also though he was selling this car at some point?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Supercharged Riot

Hey seattlechargerdog, thanks for showing me that. Im wanting to experiment on that color myself. If i get a charger its definatley gunna be black (gloss). But If I can make a semi-gloss effect like that. Im doing that instead!

TK73

Quote from: cudaken on October 15, 2005, 06:36:15 PM
Never knew there was a Blade 3, have 2 on a messed up DVD. Is it worth getting beside the Charger?

Cuda Ken

Blade 3 KICKS ASS!!
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

myk

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 15, 2005, 07:03:20 PM

Blade 3 is way better than Blade 2, not as good as one, but worth seeing IMO.   The car isn't in the movie much unfortunately. 

Yeah, but the Charger pretty much kicks off the movie with an action filled chase scene that would make ANY Charger owner proud.

Oh, and weren't those console switches supposed to activate the NOS? 
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

SeattleCharger

Quote from: myk on September 07, 2006, 05:11:37 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 15, 2005, 07:03:20 PM

Blade 3 is way better than Blade 2, not as good as one, but worth seeing IMO.   The car isn't in the movie much unfortunately. 

Yeah, but the Charger pretty much kicks off the movie with an action filled chase scene that would make ANY Charger owner proud.

Oh, and weren't those console switches supposed to activate the NOS? 

Ok, ok,  :icon_smile_blackeye:   I know the opening scene is awesome, I just was saying it wasn't in the movie near as much as I would have liked.  After the opening scene, which is very cool and pretty long, you gotta admit it wasn't in the rest of the movie that much.  That's all I'm saying.   Its a good movie though.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Dave22443

Also, I see in your charger link in your signiture that your Bronco is towing the Charger on a car trailer.  My brother was saying you can't rent a car trailer for a Bronco,    :shruggy:    Does your trailer have brakes?  Any problems towing it?  My Bronco seems heavy enough, and I have the 5.8 liter HO engine, any advice?   I was considering looking to buy a trailer if I can find a good deal.  Thanks again.

I had a 1996 Ford Bronco with the 5.8 engine in it. It was rated to tow up to 9600 pounds. I regularly towed 3500 pounds with mine and occasionally towed 6000 pounds.  Never had a problem, although a longer wheelbase makes for a better tow.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln