News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PICTURES OF BLADE 3 CHARGER

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, October 13, 2005, 11:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

here are some pics i took a while ago but lost them because my brother deleted them but here they are-MATT

heres me sitting in the car (p.s. this car was the one that rams the other car in end of chase scene)

THE CHARGER PUNK

pic of interior

THE CHARGER PUNK

pic from a far

THE CHARGER PUNK

rear of car on lift

THE CHARGER PUNK

right rear view on stand

THE CHARGER PUNK

left side on stand

THE CHARGER PUNK

those rims are special american racing rims only few pairs made for the movie so if you think they are centerlines they are not for u few who will clone this car-MATT

ChargerBill

Cool car...any full body shots instead of just bits and pieces? Are you going to keep it like it is? Are the switches inside functional?

BTW: Those rims are sweet...how are they different from the standard solid aluminum America Racing wheels on the market?
Life is a highway...

SeattleCharger

Cool pictures.      :thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

THE CHARGER PUNK

this is not my car it was just getting fixed in my dads friends shop the owner was that blade 68 guy from our last site the rims were made years ago but were re-called because of some fault with the rim but were re-made specially for these cars-MATT

hydroforce

'68 CHARGER -'05 RUMBLE BEE 4X4 -'05 RAM 2500 Deisel  -'94 GMC VAN 4X4
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2191750/1 -'68 CHARGER
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2190250 '05 RUMBLE BEE

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

cudaken

I happen to watch Blade the other day, it was the first one. It showed the Charger having a shine, not flat black? Was flat black used in the second movie.

Cuda Ken
I am back

SeattleCharger

Blade car in first movie looks like a gloss black covered with a gloss clear coat, both from spray cans.     I painted something with that combo and it looks exactly like the blade 1 car.   When I put the clear coat over the gloss black, for some reason it dulled out the gloss black and made it look like the blade black, I wasn't trying to do that, expected the clear coat to make it look at least as glossy as the gloss black, but it dulled it out quite a bit. 
Ya, the blade 1 car does look shinier that the blade 3 car,  I see what you are saying.     Here are a couple pics of the blade 1 car I took from pausing the dvd on a huge tv.      Same as the one above I put on this thread.

SeattleCharger

Couple more blade 1 pics.

CFMopar

I would leave it as it is if it were me. Maybe wire up the switches so they were functional. But I remeber Blade68  saying they were I think...

Its only the blade movies. But how many people can say they own the car in the movie.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

cudaken

Never knew there was a Blade 3, have 2 on a messed up DVD. Is it worth getting beside the Charger?

Cuda Ken
I am back

SeattleCharger

Blade 3 is way better than Blade 2, not as good as one, but worth seeing IMO.   The car isn't in the movie much unfortunately. 

THE CHARGER PUNK

theres a dam chase scene in blade 3 the charger launches out the back of a semi truck over a car. go to www.bladetrinity.com and check out trailer or go to ur local blockbuster and rent the dam thing-MATT heres a pic from movie

Supercharged Riot

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 15, 2005, 01:50:49 PM
       Blade car in first movie looks like a gloss black covered with a gloss clear coat, both from spray cans.     I painted something with that combo and it looks exactly like the blade 1 car.   When I put the clear coat over the gloss black, for some reason it dulled out the gloss black and made it look like the blade black, I wasn't trying to do that, expected the clear coat to make it look at least as glossy as the gloss black, but it dulled it out quite a bit. 
Ya, the blade 1 car does look shinier that the blade 3 car,  I see what you are saying.     Here are a couple pics of the blade 1 car I took from pausing the dvd on a huge tv.      Same as the one above I put on this thread.

correct me if im wrong but....So putting gloss clear coat over high-gloss black paint actually dulls the black gloss paint enough to make the paint have a semi-gloss/dulled affect seen on the blade cars?

Id like to try that. you have any pictures of how it looks when you tried it?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Supercharged Riot on September 03, 2006, 11:09:13 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 15, 2005, 01:50:49 PM

correct me if im wrong but....So putting gloss clear coat over high-gloss black paint actually dulls the black gloss paint enough to make the paint have a semi-gloss/dulled affect seen on the blade cars?

Id like to try that. you have any pictures of how it looks when you tried it?

Hi, ya, ok, see what I mean?  uncanny, huh.   I only did the hood, the hood when I got the truck, it was typical Ford peeled-off.  When I put on the gloss black over the grey primer, it matched the rest of truck better than how it is now, in the pictures.   In the pictures it is after the clear coat gloss went over the black gloss.   I sort of was tired of working on it after that, so I just stopped there,   Also, this is all with Rustoleum spray paint, maybe that is why?  I don't know. 
   My friend said he thought I did it like that on purpose to lower the sun glare when driving, heh, I said , ya, that's right. 

SeattleCharger

Quote from: hydroforce on October 14, 2005, 02:16:37 PM
coool

Hey Hydroforce, can you tell me what rim and tire size combo you have on your charger in your signiture picture?   Looks awesome.  Thanks, Nate.

Also, I see in your charger link in your signiture that your Bronco is towing the Charger on a car trailer.  My brother was saying you can't rent a car trailer for a Bronco,    :shruggy:    Does your trailer have brakes?  Any problems towing it?  My Bronco seems heavy enough, and I have the 5.8 liter HO engine, any advice?   I was considering looking to buy a trailer if I can find a good deal.  Thanks again.

Blakcharger440

The wheels look like regular centerlines to me. I dont see the difference.  :shruggy: