News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's cool to be a man again...never knew it was uncool....

Started by nh_mopar_fan, October 14, 2005, 08:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Good. I'm glad what's "in" finally came back to where I was all along.

" Suddenly, it's cool to be a man again. Not just any kind of man, but a meat-eating, beer-drinking, belching, football-watching, T-shirt-and-faded-jeans-wearing, "you should count yourself lucky I use deodorant" kind of man."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

hell i didnt hear about this metrosexual thing until this year!  you see how much i give a sheit about fads and effeminate men.  If you are that way fine, just do not expect me to follow that girly lifestyle of "MAN-PURSES"!  WTH is that noise?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Telvis

Whew! Thank goodness I am back in the norm again. All the pressure to be a metrosexual was taking its toll on me.  I was worried I might be forced to buy man panties.  ::)

andy74

Quote from: Telvis on October 14, 2005, 01:39:34 PM
Whew! Thank goodness I am back in the norm again. All the pressure to be a metrosexual was taking its toll on me.   I was worried I might be forced to buy man panties.   ::)
what about a bro(man bra,like seinfeld?)

im glad being a guy is cool again,but i wasnt gonna change-metrofagsexshalls

golden73

Quote from: andy74 on October 14, 2005, 01:51:20 PM
Whew! Thank goodness I am back in the norm again. All the pressure to be a metrosexual was taking its toll on me.  I was worried I might be forced to buy man panties.  ::)
what about a bro(man bra,like seinfeld?)

im glad being a guy is cool again,but i wasnt gonna change-metrofagsexshalls

Or as frank would say... a manzire!

ChargerBill

Being a MAN was only "out" because the media was force ffeding PC down our throats and listening to the man-hating N.O.W. crowd and the "fellas" (limp wrist smiley needed here) down in SF. Like I said before, men weren't meant to act like pansies. Glad to see that being a real man is back in style, but really, I could give a rats patootie whats in style...  :eyes:

BTW: Whatever DID happen to that metrohomosexual thread anyway? It just disappeared. did someone take offense? :sick:
Life is a highway...

NHCharger

I was worried I might be forced to buy man panties.  ::)

I'm getting a disturbing image. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I think the other thread imploded when OC admitted he likes to exfoliate himself. I had to look it up in the dictionary and I'm still not sure what it means. And please, don't try to explain it to me, there are some things I'm better off not knowing.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

dkn1997

"I don't think anyone should aspire" to being metrosexual, says Scott Richmond, 33, an attorney who was strolling with his brother on a recent day. Both wore simple crumpled khaki shorts, flip-flops and T-shirts, free of snarky quips or hip designer logos."

I have some news for this guy.  "stolling" with anyone, especially another guy, wearing matching shorts and flipflops makes you pretty goddam suspect.  And so many attorneys bring to mind the prototypical tough guy/John Wayne kind of thing.

This guy should be tested to see if he actually owns testicles or just rents them.
RECHRGED

ron73440

:iagree:
I really have no clue what a metrosexual thinks. I wear t-shirts, blue jeans and dirty work boots everywhere, my idea of dressing up(except my dress blues) is a nice shirt with the jeans and boots. My wifes friends don't know how she puts up with me.I've never waxed exfoliated. The only thing I shave is my face, and that's cause of my job.The only cologne I wear is Irish Spring, and I use cheap shampoo, I don't even know what brand. IT'S GOOD TO BE A GUY
I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC