News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a new respect for Policemen last week

Started by ron73440, October 14, 2005, 11:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron73440

I'm in the Marines and last week I got a chance to go through a Defensive tatcics Instructor course. I was really impressed with the level of training and their general knowlege and attitudes during the course, wich was pretty demanding. We had to fight each other in two on one senarios and a few other things, not to mention practising the different techniqes, with pressure points and pain compliance. Most of the techniqes were similar to what we do, but they have a lot more rules to worry about than we do if we ever get into that situation. So all you cops on the sight: keep up the good work and PLEASE cut me some slack if you pull me over

Ron :police: :cheers: :patriot: :drive:
I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC

Silver R/T

ya theyre only good when they pull over at donut shops
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 14, 2005, 07:25:44 PM

I'm sure the local cops in your area would love to know how you feel about them. Before making a fool out of yourself it may be wise to remove your license plate number from the internet.  :eyes:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Wakko

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 14, 2005, 07:25:44 PM

Classy.

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM