News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kansas Mopar cruise First year 2008

Started by moparstuart, May 11, 2008, 07:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

we started out rainey
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

cruise from cabela's in Kansas city kansas to lawrence's jim clark motors for a mini show .  this was about a 40 minute drive in a pouring rain.   GO jay hawks 

moparstuart

more picture at the dealer ship they were very nice to us and gave us door prizes and free lunch .

moparstuart

Kent from nebraska with the 70 charger 500 was having charging problems the whole time. He had to plug in his battery to charge it at most stops . We joked it was a hybrid .
  The 69 roadrunner is my car I have owned 24 years now since high school .  The 63 max wegde car and the hemi cuda were father and son's cars  NICE CARS!

moparstuart

:drool5:  the guy with the 55's was a local guy just there for the mini show . They were identical colors one hard top one convert beauty's.

moparstuart

:popcrn:   picture of the mopar ryder parts truck was just for todd

moparstuart

:drool5: in the last photo thats my youngest son ian  age 7 , playing with his rermote controll car .   amazingly we had several convertibles generally 1/2 our cars were convert's , made me sad we didnt have ours.

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

That black GTX convert is owned by my mopar adoptive parents Bob & lavonne linnenburger.  I call them that because I love and covet there cars and want to inherit them.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: They have been great to me since I was a kid bothering them with questions and drooling over there 55 chrysler 300's .

moparstuart

Back on the road again we traveled from lawrence to topeka and them onto wamego for a gas and drink stop.  Wamego is the birth place of walter P. We caused quite a stir at the gas station everyone stopped to take pictures and ask about the cars.

moparstuart

:popcrn:  Our convoy picked up a pink road runner at wamego

moparstuart

:drool5:  now we are headed for abileen for the russell stovers candy store outlet. We drove through mahattan kansas (HOME of K-STATE)and junction city on the way to abileen.

1969chargerrtse

Wow what great pictures and stories.  Thanks for taking the time to post all that.  Awesome cars.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

moparstuart

:drool5:

Back N Black

Cool Pics! nice to see all those muscle cars lined up at the gas station.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:drool5:  The guy in the little blue dart came all the way from colorado to cruise with us , we also showed with him and Mike in the 70 coronet convertible last week in Bransion missouri.

moparstuart

:drool5:  my youngest son ian crashed out in the back seat cuddling wiley E .  Just before we got to the candy factory . He woke right up for that.

moparstuart

:drool5:  cars in the parking lot at russel stovers

moparstuart

:popcrn:  More at the candy store , it was packed with bus loads of people. Ian with his remote controll car again.

moparstuart

:popcrn: Then we cruised another 1/2 hour down the road to Salina kansas.

moparstuart

:drool5: Marshall motors a long time chrysler dealer Held another mini show for us. They were amazing and gave us a nice goody bag and fed us dinner.  Jamey also arranged for a nice group photo of the cars. We also had several local cars show up and gaiined a Daytona race clone owned by a buddy JR of wichita kansas. His son jay and ian hit it off great at last years TDC show in nebraska city. Then again at the charger fever  show in eldorado kansas.

moparstuart

:drool5: they parked on the frontrow along the main road and put baloons on all our cars.

moparstuart

:drool5: Mikes car the 70 coronet convert was a rusted out basket case when he started on it. Now it is one beautiful car. Mike bought it from out here in the middle of kansas . A guy who worked at this dealership owned it at one time and could not believe it was the same car.

moparstuart

:popcrn: I love that black 68 and for you 3rd gen guys here was nice car with an air grabber /ramcharger hood . LOVE THOSE HOODS  : :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

71ChallengeHer

Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics.  A lot of awesome Mopars to cruise with.  :2thumbs: