News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The latest rage in BITCHIN' BLING!

Started by Charger_Fan, October 14, 2005, 07:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

that is so ugly! wait inthe next few months the shows up on rappers cars?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Telvis

That ranks right up there with light up valve stems and the chasing lights license plate frame. :rotz:

Brock Samson

Those are gonna look great commin outta my 2 3 inch TTI Tips!  :icon_smile_big:

Johnny SixPack

For when you want to whip cream, or mix up a mess of mashed potatos whilst cruisin' for the hotties.

Oy vay! :eyes:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

ChargerRob

I'm going to pound by oval exhaust tips till they are round just so I can get some of the spinners.  ;D
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Stormhammer

lol

whats funnier

is that the entire import community finds it gay too  :icon_smile_approve:

psykicpup

I used by something very similar for the kids pram & pushchairs when they were little - maybe it reminds them of happier& safer times lol
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Dale The Bold

I wonder what happens when you combine them with flamethrowers.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

6pkrunner

I'm waiting for the quad square setup for the Challenger crowd! ;D Enough vinyl graphics to cover smaller buildings, body kits to make you look from something that George Lucas rejected, neon chassis lights and now rotato tips. I'd like to think I have seen it all, but I know I will be disheartened some more by the next shall we call it craze or fad for lack of a clean word to use.

bull

Looks like the perfect toy for who it's for. A BB V8 would probably shoot that thing across the parking lot.

CB

Quote from: bull on October 15, 2005, 10:23:31 AM
Looks like the perfect toy for who it's for. A BB V8 would probably shoot that thing across the parking lot.

heh heh , probably
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

CFMopar

Funny.. I never noticed much hessitation from any  efi car I've driven......
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Lowprofile

Are those marketed by K-TEL or Ronco??? :D :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

Probably Ronco...and I bet hey sound like a Kazoo.  ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 15, 2005, 09:24:27 PM
Probably Ronco...and I bet hey sound like a Kazoo.   ;D

Or one of those wannabe whistles with the spinner in it.

The faster the exhale the higher the pitch.

Man, I hope not.

That'd be f'n murder in stop and go traffic.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

bull

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BigBlackDodge

At high engine speeds the spring-loaded spinner is also pushed out of the exhaust tip, giving a visual indication of the revving engine

Most useful for the deaf ricers out there............ :P

Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere.

uh................wtf?

BBD

ChargerBill

Quote from: MustangHater on October 14, 2005, 07:26:50 PM
that is so ugly! wait inthe next few months the shows up on rappers cars?

Did you forget? We are supposed to embrace rappers cars here...we are no longer a site just for the Classic Charger...we accept any and all cars here, so watch your tongue. :icon_smile_dead:
Life is a highway...