News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's this world coming to?

Started by TheGhost, October 14, 2005, 09:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Johnny SixPack

Ev, man... damn. ::)

You gotta lay off the human misery posts, bud. :icon_smile_blackeye:

Geez.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

RD

copycat to the girl here in kansas it sounds like.   she is fricken crazy.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Todd Wilson

Wonder why they didnt get her for attempted KID NAPPING!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

andy74

serious sicko there- if it was up to me i would slam her in a hole in the ground,lock the doors and toss the key. no way you can attempt something like that and be sane,but some jack ass lawyer will get her off due to insanity.in the old days people who were nuts were locked up,whats wrong with that?twisted bitch

6pkrunner

Is it better or more verbose reporting from the media or are the numbers of seriously sick wackos uncreasing that dramatically. Seems every day or every other day there are reports of some serious deranged lunatic doing unspeakable acts onto another person or persons. Someone that far gone from reality may superficially be made to pass for a human again, but I don't think in the core it'll every be right. And God help the next poor sap.

bull

What's this world coming to?

An end.

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

RECHRGD

It's not her fault! If she couldn't get pregnant on her own, then it's her boyfriends impotence or a non-performing infirtility drug.  Her boyfriend probably dosen't have any money, so she should sue the drug company for putting her in this traumatic mental state.  The neighbor is also a major contributor to the crime, as she probably walked to the mailbox everyday in full view, thereby flaunting her pregnancy at her neighbor.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Nupe

Sad, but true in these times Bob.   :-\

Lucky for the kid on the ATV since she and the child would probably both be dead.

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Charger4404spd

Until America gets tough on crime, it will only get worse. I never see that happening though. In my opinion, we need to have public hangings again.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Charger4404spd on October 16, 2005, 06:29:59 PM
Until America gets tough on crime, it will only get worse. I never see that happening though. In my opinion, we need to have public hangings again.

:iagree: Or stoneings :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemihead

That hapened about 20 miles from me.My sister and nieces live there.I also have other relatives in that area.It was a small town but the area is getting built up and there is a raise in crime.They will never do anything with criminals until the bleeding heart liberals shut up.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin