News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about a food recipe thread

Started by mikepmcs, May 19, 2008, 09:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Corn Chowder

6-7 medium potatoes
1-1/2 pounds ham(Virginia smoked) from the deli cut into 3/8-7/16 inch slabs.
3-4 slices Canadian bacon cut 1/4 inch thick
5 slices thick cut bacon
2 14.5-15.0 ounce cans whole kernel corn
2 14.5-15.0 ounce cans creamed corn
Palmful- dried parsley
Palmful- dried basil
Palmful- dried chives
Tbsp- salt
Tbsp- pepper
Tsp- garlic pepper(don't really need it cause it's kind of a hard to find spice, Sam's Club has it though)
1 stick butter
1qt- heavy cream
1 large green pepper
2-3 lengths of green onion(scallions)
1 large yellow onion
2-3 big cloves garlic
2-3 stalks celery

Wash, peel and cube all the potatoes. You can leave the skin on as well(i like it that way and it makes less mess)
In a large crock pot/slow cooker, combine a half stick of butter, 1qt cream, and all 4 cans of corn.  Put in on warm for now and cover it.
In a large skillet cook the 5 strips of bacon until crispy. While that is cooking, cube all the ham and canadian bacon. When bacon is done, add all the ham in(don't pour the grease out unless you really feel you need to) and cook that for about 10 minutes on medium. Once that is done, put all the ham and bacon in the crock pot and close the lid.(still on warm)
Chop the green pepper, green onion, onion, garlic, and celery, put the other half stick butter in the pan and saute all those until clear/soft. Once done add them to the crock pot.  Put in the  parsley, basil, chives, salt, and pepper at this time, give it a quick stir and set the crock on low and cover.
Fill the same skillet(this makes easy clean up because I use one skillet for everything) about halfway with water and set the stove on high to boil the water, add the taters and boil for about 6-7 minutes. Don't get them too soft or they will be more like mashed potatoes.  Drain and add the potatoes to the crock pot and gently stir to mix everything.
Cover it let it set on low for about 3-4 hours, stirring every once in a while. Give it a taste after a couple hours to see if you would like to season further.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Big Lebowski

Well, you haven't lived until you've tried my Palomar mountain hillbilly ribs.
  There's something special about the 6000' weekend mountain life. Poker, bacon, beer, & slow cooked BBQ. Baby back ribs are the way to go. :2thumbs:

Even if it's 34* and getting ready to snow, you cook the ribs for 4 hours, while occasionally adding the mesquite coals to keep the BBQ going at a "low" or "slow cook" heat.

First the ribs need to be rubbed down with a white can of Nantucket style rub. Next, while the coals are really hot, you sear the ribs on both sides for 4 to 5 minutes. Then remove the racks of ribs from the grill, chop the rib slabs into 3 sections each. Then while the high heat of the BBQ cools down to slow cook mode, double rap each section of the ribs with aluminum foil. Make sure that you push all of the coals to one side, then place the ribs back on the grill on the opposite side of the coals. Stack all the foiled packs of ribs on top of each other, and every 20 minutes rotate the ribs from the bottom to the top, otherwise you'll burn the bottom rack.
     The slow cooked aluminum foil method works because the ribs stay moist inside the foil, It creates a "mini" oven for each section of ribs. We cooked the ribs at a 200* range for 4 hours, then sauced the ribs off of the grill, right before serving.

Serve with garlic bread & Bush's beans, etc... If the Baby back rib meat literally falls off of the bones...then you have a winner. :2thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

mikesbbody

great idea for a thread mike  :2thumbs: and your chowdah looks nice! sadly, i cant cook for the life of me...

TruckDriver

I think Kelly tried something like that with his "Bean Bake" thread. But I too like the idea :yesnod:

Kelly's "Bean Bake"
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,20411.0.html
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mikepmcs

Darn, I searched everything I could think of last night to see if there was already something happening.  I didn't want to step on anyone's idea.  I'm guessing it isn't possible to merge the threads somehow is it?

I'm guessing if someone stumbles on another thread like Kelly's they could copy and paste.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dodgecharger-fan

This is not my recipe, but I'm going to make these one day...

Ted Reader's World Famous Ludicrous Burger
http://www.tedreader.com/view-recipe.php?viewrecipe=64

Ludicrous Tankhouse Ale Butter Barbecue Basting Sauce
1/2 cup melted butter, unsalted
1 cup gourmet barbecue sauce
1/2 bottle Tankhouse Ale, Mill Street Brewery
2 tbsp. Ted Reader's Bone Dust BBQ Spice

Bocconcini Stuffed Beef Burger
1 lb regular ground beef
1 small white onion, finely diced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Tankhouse Ale, Mill Street Brewery
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice
salt and pepper to taste
4 pieces baby or cherry sized bocconcini cheese

Pork Burger
1 piece pork tenderloin (about 12 oz), diced
1 bottle Tankhouse Ale, Mill Street Brewery
1 red pepper, grilled and diced
2 lbs ground pork
3 tbsp. gourmet style barbecue sauce
1 tbsp. Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

The $100 Ludicrous 20 Cheese Blend
OK, so this recipe makes a ludicrous amount of shredded cheese, but you'll need a good pile to go with those burgers...
1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
1/2 cup orange cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup white cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup Monterey jack, shredded
1/2 cup brick cheese, shredded
1/2 cup farmer's cheese, shredded
1/2 cup pepper jack, shredded
1/2 cup havarti, shredded
1/2 cup provolone, shredded
1/2 cup smoked cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup edam, shredded
1/2 cup emmental, shredded
1/2 cup smoked gruyere, shredded
1/2 cup gouda, shredded
1/2 cup feta, crumbled
1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup goats cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup parmesan, grated
1/2 cup asiago, grated
1/2 cup romano, grated

Grilled Cheese, Bacon, and Onion Sandwich Buns
16 tsp. butter, unsalted and softened
16 slices thick sliced Texas toast white bread or whole wheat bread
8 slices processed cheese slices, thick grill cheese style
1 red onion, sliced into ¼" rings and grilled
16 slices par cooked bacon, crispy

In a bowl combine melted butter, gourmet style bbq sauce, Tankhouse Ale and Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice. Mix well and set aside for basting.

In a large bowl, mix together beef, onion, jalapeno, garlic, Tankhouse Ale, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Form mixture into 4 x 4oz balls. Gently press 1 bocconcini ball into the center of each burger, forming the meat mixture around the cheese. Press burger into a patty shape, keeping the cheese in the center. Repeat for remaining burgers, cover, refrigerate and let rest for 1 hour to set.

Pour half the Tankhouse Ale over the diced pork tenderloin then season with gourmet barbecue sauce and Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.

Preheat grill to medium (about 350-400 degrees F).

Grill red pepper for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly charred. Remove peppers from grill and turn off grill.

In a large bowl combine ground pork, marinated diced pork tenderloin, parmesan cheese, white onion, grilled red pepper, garlic, Dijon mustard, parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Form mixture into 8 equal sized balls, approximately 4 ounces each.

Flatten two pork balls into patties about 1/2-inch thick. Remove beef burgers from fridge and place one beef burger on top of a pork patty. Place second pork patty on top of beef burger and form the pork mixture around the beef burger, ensuring no beef is visible and pressing firmly to seal all edges. Repeat with remaining burgers. Cover and refrigerate, allowing meat to rest for at least one hour.

Note when preparing ludicrous cheese blend, before shredding cheese ensure all cheese is as cold as possible (especially the soft ones like havarti). Combine all the cheeses together in a giant big-ass bowl or pan. Reserve about 4 cups of cheese (or more!) for the Ludicrous Burger Assembly. Cover and refrigerate remaining cheese (should be about 6 cups left over) for future use.

To prepare the Grilled Cheese Bacon and Onion Buns, butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread onto grill, buttered side down. Lay one slice of cheese (wrapper removed... duh) in the center of the bread. Top with a little bit of grilled onion and 2 slices of crispy cooked bacon. Top each stack with another slice of buttered bread, butter side up. Set aside.

Grilling the Ludicrous Burger...
Make Sure You Have:
6 bocconcini stuffed beef burgers stuffed in pork burgers
4 cups 20 cheese blend
8 grilled cheese, bacon, and onion sandwiches, assembled & uncooked
4 smoked sausages
4 eggs, fried sunny side up
1 recipe Tankhouse Ale Butter Barbecue Basting Sauce
1 bottle antacid (optional, as needed)

Preheat grill to medium heat.

Remove burgers from refrigerator.

Place chilled burgers onto preheated grill and cook for 10-12 minutes per side. When burgers are almost fully cooked, baste liberally with BBB Basting Sauce.

While the burgers are grilling, place sausages onto grill and cook until lightly charred and hot throughout. Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly. Cut sausages in ½ lengthwise and place onto top rack of grill to keep warm.

When burgers are nearly done, top with the 20 cheese blend, about ½ cup per burger. Close lid of your grill, and allow cheese to melt, about 3 to 4 minutes.

Once cheese is nearly melted, turn down grill temperature to medium-low. Place Grilled Cheese, Bacon and Onion sandwich buns onto grill. Grill sandwiches for 3-4 minutes per side, turning frequently to prevent burning, until bread is golden brown and crisp and cheese is melted.

Remove burgers from grill and cover with foil. Clean grill thoroughly.

To assemble Teddy's Ludicrous Burgers onto a flat surface place one Grilled Cheese, Bacon and Onion Sandwich Bun. Top with a burger, one fried egg and half a grilled sausage. Garnish with your favorite toppings and top with another Grilled Cheese, Bacon and Onion Sandwich Bun. Repeat with remaining burgers, eggs and buns.

Serve with extra Ludicrous Tankhouse Ale Butter Barbecue Basting Sauce for dipping, lots of napkins, very cold Tankhouse Ale and antacids, as needed.

Serves 8

mikepmcs

HOLY CRAP(crap probably isn't the best word cause you won't be doing that for a while, or ever again)! :o

skip68

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on May 20, 2008, 12:35:33 PM
This is not my recipe, but I'm going to make these one day...

Ted Reader's World Famous Ludicrous Burger
http://www.tedreader.com/view-recipe.php?viewrecipe=64

Ludicrous Tankhouse Ale Butter Barbecue Basting Sauce
1/2 cup melted butter, unsalted
1 cup gourmet barbecue sauce
1/2 bottle Tankhouse Ale, Mill Street Brewery
2 tbsp. Ted Reader's Bone Dust BBQ Spice

Bocconcini Stuffed Beef Burger
1 lb regular ground beef
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Tankhouse Ale, Mill Street Brewery
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice
salt and pepper to taste
4 pieces baby or cherry sized bocconcini cheese

Pork Burger
1 piece pork tenderloin (about 12 oz), diced
1 bottle Tankhouse Ale, Mill Street Brewery
1 red pepper, grilled and diced
2 lbs ground pork
3 tbsp. gourmet style barbecue sauce
1 tbsp. Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

The $100 Ludicrous 20 Cheese Blend
OK, so this recipe makes a ludicrous amount of shredded cheese, but you'll need a good pile to go with those burgers...
1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
1/2 cup orange cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup white cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup Monterey jack, shredded
1/2 cup brick cheese, shredded
1/2 cup farmer's cheese, shredded
1/2 cup pepper jack, shredded
1/2 cup havarti, shredded
1/2 cup provolone, shredded
1/2 cup smoked cheddar, shredded
1/2 cup edam, shredded
1/2 cup emmental, shredded
1/2 cup smoked gruyere, shredded
1/2 cup gouda, shredded
1/2 cup feta, crumbled
1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup goats cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup parmesan, grated
1/2 cup asiago, grated
1/2 cup romano, grated

Grilled Cheese, Bacon, and Onion Sandwich Buns
16 tsp. butter, unsalted and softened
16 slices thick sliced Texas toast white bread or whole wheat bread
8 slices processed cheese slices, thick grill cheese style
1 red onion, sliced into ¼" rings and grilled
16 slices par cooked bacon, crispy

In a bowl combine melted butter, gourmet style bbq sauce, Tankhouse Ale and Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice. Mix well and set aside for basting.

In a large bowl, mix together beef, onion, jalapeno, garlic, Tankhouse Ale, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Form mixture into 4 x 4oz balls. Gently press 1 bocconcini ball into the center of each burger, forming the meat mixture around the cheese. Press burger into a patty shape, keeping the cheese in the center. Repeat for remaining burgers, cover, refrigerate and let rest for 1 hour to set.

Pour half the Tankhouse Ale over the diced pork tenderloin then season with gourmet barbecue sauce and Ted Reader's Bone Dust Spice. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.

Preheat grill to medium (about 350-400 degrees F).

Grill red pepper for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly charred. Remove peppers from grill and turn off grill.

In a large bowl combine ground pork, marinated diced pork tenderloin, parmesan cheese, white onion, grilled red pepper, garlic, Dijon mustard, parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Form mixture into 8 equal sized balls, approximately 4 ounces each.

Flatten two pork balls into patties about 1/2-inch thick. Remove beef burgers from fridge and place one beef burger on top of a pork patty. Place second pork patty on top of beef burger and form the pork mixture around the beef burger, ensuring no beef is visible and pressing firmly to seal all edges. Repeat with remaining burgers. Cover and refrigerate, allowing meat to rest for at least one hour.

Note when preparing ludicrous cheese blend, before shredding cheese ensure all cheese is as cold as possible (especially the soft ones like havarti). Combine all the cheeses together in a giant big-ass bowl or pan. Reserve about 4 cups of cheese (or more!) for the Ludicrous Burger Assembly. Cover and refrigerate remaining cheese (should be about 6 cups left over) for future use.

To prepare the Grilled Cheese Bacon and Onion Buns, butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread onto grill, buttered side down. Lay one slice of cheese (wrapper removed... duh) in the center of the bread. Top with a little bit of grilled onion and 2 slices of crispy cooked bacon. Top each stack with another slice of buttered bread, butter side up. Set aside.

Grilling the Ludicrous Burger...
Make Sure You Have:
6 bocconcini stuffed beef burgers stuffed in pork burgers
4 cups 20 cheese blend
8 grilled cheese, bacon, and onion sandwiches, assembled & uncooked
4 smoked sausages
4 eggs, fried sunny side up
1 recipe Tankhouse Ale Butter Barbecue Basting Sauce
1 bottle antacid (optional, as needed)

Preheat grill to medium heat.

Remove burgers from refrigerator.

Place chilled burgers onto preheated grill and cook for 10-12 minutes per side. When burgers are almost fully cooked, baste liberally with BBB Basting Sauce.

While the burgers are grilling, place sausages onto grill and cook until lightly charred and hot throughout. Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly. Cut sausages in ½ lengthwise and place onto top rack of grill to keep warm.

When burgers are nearly done, top with the 20 cheese blend, about ½ cup per burger. Close lid of your grill, and allow cheese to melt, about 3 to 4 minutes.

Once cheese is nearly melted, turn down grill temperature to medium-low. Place Grilled Cheese, Bacon and Onion sandwich buns onto grill. Grill sandwiches for 3-4 minutes per side, turning frequently to prevent burning, until bread is golden brown and crisp and cheese is melted.

Remove burgers from grill and cover with foil. Clean grill thoroughly.

To assemble Teddy's Ludicrous Burgers onto a flat surface place one Grilled Cheese, Bacon and Onion Sandwich Bun. Top with a burger, one fried egg and half a grilled sausage. Garnish with your favorite toppings and top with another Grilled Cheese, Bacon and Onion Sandwich Bun. Repeat with remaining burgers, eggs and buns.

Serve with extra Ludicrous Tankhouse Ale Butter Barbecue Basting Sauce for dipping, lots of napkins, very cold Tankhouse Ale and antacids, as needed.

Serves 8

Does a Cardiologist come with that order too? :shruggy: :smilielol:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoParMetal

looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

dodgecharger-fan

No doubt. However, I noticed no one saif they didn't want one.  :icon_smile_big:  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: 

:rofl:

Shakey

Good call on this thread Mike - I'll add to it when I can.

Tonight for dinner we had Pollo al Mattone / Brick Chicken.  This Tuscan recipe uses a brick to flatten the chicken to cook it evenly and thoroughly and can be done on the grill or in a skillet.

Ask your butcher for a 3-4lb chicken and have him/her cut it up the spine leaving it in one piece.
Season it with whatever you like.  We use salt, pepper and paprika or sometimes a lemon pepper spice that is nice for a change of pace.
Round up a couple of bricks and clean them really well.
Heat up your grill and then brush some olive oil on the grill to keep the chicken from sticking.
After the smoke dissapates, place the chicken on the grill and put the bricks on top.
Cook it for 15-20 minutes on medium to medium-high with the temperature hovering at about 350-400 degrees F.
Remove the bricks with an oven mitt and flip the chicken over and place the bricks back on top of the chicken and cook for another 15-20 minutes.

Serve with vegetables, salad and some fresh bread.

Simple, yet delicious!

mikesbbody

That's the first time i have heard of the brick method to cook chicken it sure looks good  :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

Yup, I knew Mike would chime in.  Considering his perfection on his car restoration , I knew his food prep would be superb as well.  Look at the even cooking of that chicken on the grill method with the bricks.  I have yet to master cooking chicken on the grill. 
Nice Italian chicken dish Mike, now that's a chef!
:2thumbs:

v/r
Mike

ACUDANUT

How about grilled spam and MRE'S.

mikepmcs

I always liked the little Tabasco sauce bottles myself in the MRE's.

skip68

Quote from: Shakey on May 20, 2008, 08:50:42 PM

Good call on this thread Mike - I'll add to it when I can.

Tonight for dinner we had Pollo al Mattone / Brick Chicken.  This Tuscan recipe uses a brick to flatten the chicken to cook it evenly and thoroughly and can be done on the grill or in a skillet.

Ask your butcher for a 3-4lb chicken and have him/her cut it up the spine leaving it in one piece.
Season it with whatever you like.  We use salt, pepper and paprika or sometimes a lemon pepper spice that is nice for a change of pace.
Round up a couple of bricks and clean them really well.
Heat up your grill and then brush some olive oil on the grill to keep the chicken from sticking.
After the smoke dissapates, place the chicken on the grill and put the bricks on top.
Cook it for 15-20 minutes on medium to medium-high with the temperature hovering at about 350-400 degrees F.
Remove the bricks with an oven mitt and flip the chicken over and place the bricks back on top of the chicken and cook for another 15-20 minutes.

Serve with vegetables, salad and some fresh bread.

Simple, yet delicious!

This IS a great way to grill,... and an added tip, cover the bricks in foil! Easy to clean, if your going to re-use! :2thumbs: :drool5:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Shakey

I'd rather not cover the bricks in foil as over time they become seasoned and blackened, similar to that of a baking stone or iron skillet.

Orange_Crush

A friend of mine used to cook chicken on a rotisserie on the grille, but he used to take a few small river stones and put them directly on the hot coals for ten minutes or so and then, once they are stupid-hot, he would put them into the cavity of the chicken.  They would cook it from the inside while the rotisserie cooked the outside.

One of these days, when I figure out how to jerry rig a rotisserie on my   charcoal grill, I'm gonna try that.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

71ChallengeHer

I'm gonna have to dig up some of my recipes. :scratchchin: Only problem, I don't measure.

ACUDANUT

Mike, I thought squids always ate steak, shrimp and eggs while us Jarheads ate MRE'S three times a day,

mikepmcs

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 21, 2008, 08:11:22 PM
I'm gonna have to dig up some of my recipes. :scratchchin: Only problem, I don't measure.

My kind of girl :D

ACUDANUT
It's funny you say that cause we always held our steaks out the window of the P-3 showing the fighter jockeys what the real world is like. :icon_smile_big: Man, those were some great flights!!  :2thumbs:

Manfred318

Damn that brick chicken looks tasty :drool5:. Ill have to give that one a try  :yesnod:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

ACUDANUT

Mike, you must have been a submarine hunter huh?

mikepmcs

Quote from: ACUDANUT on May 23, 2008, 12:03:19 AM
Mike, you must have been a submarine hunter huh?

Right on Anti Submarine Warfare.  I was an In-FLight Avionics Tech on the Mighty P-3 Orion.

Sorry I hijacked my own thread. :slap:   sooooo...... Here's a recipe for Bleu Cheese lovers(which I am) I used to only buy Maries cause that was pretty much the best. IMHO, the one I make is actually better tasting to me.   Quality of the ingredients make a difference.

Start with a name brand pint of sour cream like Cabot, Daisy, etc...
Use 3/4's of that pint to start, then add....
1Tsp of Lea and Perrin's Worcestershire(pronounced ...woos-ta-sheah)
1/2 Tsp of Coleman's dried mustard(look for a yellow can in the spice isle)
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder(try to use granulated garlic vice that super fine powder if you can)
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
6 oz Crumbled Bleu Cheese or buy a brick and crumble it yourself.  I wouldn't suggest Kraft Bleu Cheese crumbles.  I've tried multiple kinds and Kraft didn't make the cut. The Crumbles should be in the Deli section or in the specialized cheese section with the Feta, Gorgonzola, Gouda, etc...

Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bowl(no metal).Mix them very well.

Cover and refrigerate for no less than 24 HOURS giving the ingredients time to infuse.

v/r
Mike