News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My best friend, my Dobermann named Zaidan, died at 11.45am/ upd. p2

Started by CB, October 16, 2005, 05:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

My condolences to you CB . Pets become family members and losing one is very tough to take.

Brock Samson

ChargerRob

My condolences to you.  :'(  I would be lost without my best friend.
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Mopar440+6

My heart goes out to you right now CB. I know the feeling all too well. Eight more days will make one year since my family lost our dog to cancer. My sincerest condolences...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Lowprofile

Sorry for your loss, CB.  My wife and I have 4 dogs, 2 cats & 2 Horses. We too , know your pain. We lost one of our new Kitties this past spring. They are so much more than pets, they are part of our families. And their loss affects us deeply.  :engel016:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

8WHEELER

Very very sorry for your loss CB, as you can tell there is a ton of true pet lovers on this
website that feel your pain and hope for the best.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

CB

Today at 14 pm I took him to be cremated.

I bid farewell to my best friend, kissed him for the last time and then I knew, I will never see him again in this life.

I feel a hugh emptiness now that he is really gone.

Zaidan, you are my true and only friend. I love you so much. Please stay with me and wait 'till we are back together. Much love. Your 'boske'  :'(
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Doc74

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 16, 2005, 03:17:31 PM
that sucks, good dog is hard to find. hope you find good replacement

How humane of you, is in your world 'dog' another name for 'car' ?  ;D
Come on Silver, you didn't really mean that did you ? The last thing CB is thinking about is getting another dog right now and the critter would never ever be a replacement.
I'm sure your wording wasn't what you meant to say right ?

cudaken

In all so no the lost of my best friend. I lost Red Sonya March 12th 2002 and still cry when I think about her.

Sonya was a Irish Wolfound. I saw my first Wolfound when I was 16 and wanted one for ever. I final had a house and fenced in yard and it was time. Went to a breeder and sat down in a pin with Wolfhound puppies. They all want to be played with, but Sonya, she knew she found her new Daddy. She was all over me and cried when I got out of the pin.

We lost Sonya in a matter of hours, there where no warning at all. Which in many respects was a good thing. It her heart as well, but she hung on to all of us could get to the vet to say good bye.

I all so had Sonya cremated, had her ashes put in a stuffed dog. She as her own dog house next to my bed. When I really miss her, she sleeps in bed with me like she use to.

I to, look forward to the day we meet at the bridge.

Ken, your friend
I am back

CFMopar

Wow ken that almost brought a tear to my eye  :'(

I got to stop reading these. I almost think I like animals more than people sometimes....
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Charger_Fan

I'm sorry you've lost your friend, CB.
I've been there too many times myself though the years, and it's never easy.

I wish you the best.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Arigmaster

694spdRT

Very sorry for your loss CB.  I went through the same experience a couple months ago with the loss of Chief our 12 year old Husky/Chow mix.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

CB

thanks Ken for sharing your feelings about your friend.
I miss him so much.
I can't say farewell to him without tears roling down my face.
Zaidan, I miss you...so much!!!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger_Croatia

Sorry to hear that Christian, my deep sympathy.
I had a such friend when I was a kid, but my was poisoned by some bad people around me. It was terrible.

I hope you will find new friend again.

Petar
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

emily

Dear Christian,

We are all so very sad at your news, and we know what you are going through.  This is the hardest part right now, but please know that you are not without friends that understand.  Only time can heal.  Please lean on us as you need.

We care about you.

em

psykicpup

Oh CB I an so very very sorry
It was the other day when you were telling me about Zaidan & comforted me over the loss of our Bekki just a few weeks ago.
You have my full sympathy

Love Laine
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

CB

still trying to pick up life.
It throws me back to feel depressed every time I think about him.  :rotz:
Thanks for your consurn....
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger4404spd

I lost Rowdy on July 11th. It is a little easier, but I think of him everyday still.

Ken, thats a great thing you did for your friend. I had the option of cremation, but at the time, I was so broke from all the vet bills that it just wasnt an option for me. I went weeks without much to eat so I could buy his very expensive meds, but Id do it all over again.

I did think about adopting another Husky, but I just cant do it right now. CB, you will know when its time to get a new friend.

CB

QuoteCB, you will know when its time to get a new friend.

I won't be keeping another dog or other pet.
My life isn't organised to take care of their needs.

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Afflyer

CB, I can truely relate to the pain you've been through these days.  Most, if not all of us, can.

Just know that he is in a much better place, running happy and free.

My thoughts are with you,

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

LivedodgeItaly

.... sorry for your loss CB, I know what you r feeling..no more than two years ago  both my dog and my cat died  in a couple of weeks for an illness... sorry sorry
                Andrea

dart3404

Sorry for your loss CB. It is a heartbreaking thing to go through.
Pets just dont live long enough... :'(

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500