News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

buckskin tan interior for a 69-8 charger

Started by generalfan01, October 15, 2005, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalfan01

hey guys anyone know where to get 69-8 buckskin tan interior components? all im findin is saddle tan? anythins appreaciated!

generalfan01

hey guys, i saw all your pics of buckskin tan in your (68-9) chargers and i was wonderin does anyone know where to get the components for that color, because most sites only offer saddle tan? anythin would help

JimShine

It isn't a correct color, thats why you are having a hard time finidng it (custom color). Many places wont carry it as it is a special interest color, not restoration correct color. Legendary has it and I believe they call it "General Lee tan" or "Dukes of Hazzard tan".

THE CHARGER PUNK

as a matter of fact yesterday they just sent me a sample of the difference between saddle tan and gen lee tan bigg differnce so go 2 legendary and u can order whole interior gen lee-MATT