News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP!

Started by Khyron, July 27, 2005, 09:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

O.k. i'm going nuts! I can't find anyone local that can get me a big block radiator.

I've tryed all the local shops, the radiator places can recore one, but I can't even get one :growl: The car is a small block so it came with a small block radiator. I really don't want to get an aftermarket one, $600+ dollars :shock:

so who has one? were did you get it? and how much? links would be great. I can't drive my car! :cry: please help.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Old Moparz

When I needed some radiators in the past, I used this place. It's been there for at least 20 years that I know of.

Auto King Radiator Exchange
(973) 279-3592 875 Market St
Paterson, NJ 07513

The guys name is Jim, & I've bought at least 5 or 6 aftermarket ones from him. He did tell me he could recore old ones, replace a plastic tank with a brass one, & he seems to know what he is talking about. He also ships, but I used to work near him & always picked up so I don't know how well that part works. My Scamp has an aftermarket one from him that's been in there about 15 years without a problem.

Might be worth a call at least. (The aftermarket ones he sold me were all less than $250)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

alenglish

I got mine   at cal-west      more like 300$    not sure on that price   

http://www.calwest-radiators.com/default.html      Big Al
>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

BrianShaughnessy

Dude...   22" or 26" or what do you want to do here?    The Paddock has listings.... so do a lot of places.   
Do you got a 22" core support and gonna drilll 2 holes to mount a 26" or what?   Got a shroud? need a shroud?
26" might be the way to go if you need a shround anyway.   Cause they're available.

Some dude on moparts just sold a new paddock radiator for 2/3's price but I didn't know your status on it...  I had a brain lock I believe when I should have copied and pasted the listing into a email for ya... oh well.

Anyway,  the general 26" 3 core modine deal is probably gonna run $300ish give or take.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.