News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bruce Allen's Pro Stock wreck (Video)

Started by Charger4404spd, October 16, 2005, 11:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger4404spd

One of the worst pro stock wrecks I have seen. Bruce is ok, just a few scratches, Kenny was sent to the hospital with a bruised heart etc.

http://www.nhra.com/2005/events/race21/video/index.html

dkn1997

the way that unfolded, it looks like bruce allen was actually winning that race!!

glad they are ok.  anyone who fails tech at the track should be shown that video.
RECHRGED

Charger4404spd

It was during qualifying. Yes they have to pass tech, Allens car got a little out of the groove and he over-corrected. Only takes a split second for something like that to happen and no one could react fast enough to keep it from happening.

dkn1997

you missed my point.

anybody who complains about safety requirements should be shown that video to fully understand how the equipment saves lives.  I did not mean that the crash was caused by lack of passing tech or safety equipment.
RECHRGED

Charger4404spd

Just 6T9 CHGR

OMG!  That was horriffic.   The sound is amazingly eerie.
Glad both drivers are allright.  Wish the vid was a bit larger though
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger4404spd

Now go back and watch the slow-mo clip. Notice Bruce's car as it flips, the whole passenger side and the bottom are gone. Hes very lucky the car flipped, if it had not, he would have been t-boned right at the drivers door, and probably certain death.

Chryco Psycho

'CUDA360

I saw that the other night..

Still can't believe no one was killed

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Charger4404spd on October 16, 2005, 06:24:01 PM
Now go back and watch the slow-mo clip. Notice Bruce's car as it flips, the whole passenger side and the bottom are gone. Hes very lucky the car flipped, if it had not, he would have been t-boned right at the drivers door, and probably certain death.

True.  I can't believe he was the one who was hurt less!  Then again, if a motor comes through your windshield, it'll probably injure you...