News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tire change for the EV2 70 R/T diecast

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 16, 2005, 06:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Battle Horse

I performed a tire change on the EV2 70 Charger R/T napa parts die cast!!! I purchased a cheap 1/24 JL Superbird at Wall Mart and robbed the polyglass tires of the bird rims and swapped them with the incorrect redlines off the Charger!!! Then I put the redlines ( stripe inside ) back on the Bird with no problems. The tires came off the Charger pretty easily .... If you dont want to buy a Superbird to do this...you would be able to put the redlines on the inside of the Charger rims easily ... if it bothers you as much as it did me  The Goodyears went on a little bit tighter ... so it applied a small amount of vasaline with a Q tip to the inside of the tire = much better!!! a little warm up with a hair dryer would make the tire easier to stretch ... but I didnt have to go that far. Well here is the results!!!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

chargervert

I have to go get me one of those!I hope they come out with one in FY1,like my Charger!