News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My tandem Astro van

Started by Charged, October 17, 2005, 12:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charged

Ive been busy workin on this "interesting" creation. What do you think? Will of course look better with bodywork/ paint. So bare with me on that part. LOL

Charged

Charged

As a side note...I bought these two wheels so I could have 6 of the same wheels on this thing. But these are from an S-10, I need the kind that fits a full-size. Therefore these two rims are for sale at $50 plus shipping or pickup FIRM

Charged

Brock Samson

your one sick pupp, the extra wheels go in front,.. everyone puts the extra wheels in back!..  :icon_smile_big:

'CUDA360

So I take it there are 2 astro van rear cabins welded together?

I don't think having more wheels will fix the transmission problems these cars have :rotz: :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

I like it.... 

Why do so many people have a problem with 700-R4's???  They are a great tranny!!!  I've never dumped one and I tow heavy shit.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charged

Quote from: 360cuda on October 17, 2005, 01:20:40 AM
So I take it there are 2 astro van rear cabins welded together?

Yeah, thats basically what I done. The grey van had to be widened inorder to accept the red one. They fit together like a jigsaw puzzle piece...meaning that these arent cut "Smoothly" in half. I had body lines and such that I had to keep. Thats why the puzzle thing was done.

As for the tranny, I had the flywheel get a hairline crack in it a couple years back. No problems other than that. I guess Ive been lucky. Never heard about the problem plague with them before.

Charged

'CUDA360

SeattleCharger

Astro-groovy man, like, far out.    :coolgleamA:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

twilt

Quote from: Charged on October 17, 2005, 12:26:29 AM
What do you think? 

Charged

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: Looks like a heap of shit to me. A complete and total waste of time and effort.   

ramit

Quote from: twilt on October 17, 2005, 06:05:52 AM
Quote from: Charged on October 17, 2005, 12:26:29 AM
What do you think?

Charged

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: Looks like a heap of shit to me. A complete and total waste of time and effort.

Holy crap man, why don't you tell him how you really feel?

Charged

Ha Ha! Still holding that grudge huh twilt? Trust me, had I known that was your wife I WOULD have wore protection...due to her rep.

Charged

andy74

Shakey

Quote from: Charged on October 17, 2005, 02:34:25 PM

Ha Ha! Still holding that grudge huh twilt? Trust me, had I known that was your wife I WOULD have wore protection...due to her rep.

Charged

Easy now boys....