News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

windows on a 69

Started by 6d9 charger, June 09, 2008, 12:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6d9 charger

i got my doors back from the body shop  and i got a bucket of window tracks, linkages and hardware .
is there an exploded view or parts list so i can see what needs to be replaced and ordered . before i start to install them . also who can i get them from anybody special ?

Back N Black

Sounds like you already got a exploded view of parts in the bucket.  :D
The factory service manual has good pics and yearone sells a window kit with the plastic rollers and misc. parts for about$ 80.00

Hope this helps.....

6d9 charger

Shakey

I'm almost positive I have posted a page or so from the service manual showing the glass and all the included hardware.  Not 100%, but pretty sure.  Use the advanced search feature with numerous types of keywords and my user name and you might just find it.  I also have some details and photos in my "Interior Thread" that was recently replied to and is still on page 1.

Good luck.

6d9 charger

i called yr one today and tom at RT , i am having a hard time finding the rear 1/4 glass roller kit for a 69  charger , anyone else to try ?

Back N Black