News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Um, yea riiiiiiiight little UFO's

Started by 73dodge, October 17, 2005, 08:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

portion of an Interview with Louis Farrakhan, it's amazing to me that anyone in the entire world would take anything this guys says seriously.

ASMAN: Right. Well, let me just ask you, I was reading a transcript of a speech you gave at the National Press Club, where you say the idea for this came about from a vision, in which you said the desire of President Reagan concerning the planning of a war involving young black men here on the soil of America, this is what inspired me to tour the country and this is what eventually led to the Million Man March on October 16, 1995. What was that vision all about?

FARRAKHAN: Well, I was in a tiny village in Mexico on the 17th of September, 1985. And I had a vision-like experience climbing a mountain there, on the top of which is a temple to the Mexo-American Christ figure, Ketso Quato. And one of these little UFOs came over that mountain and I was signaled from a group of persons to come. And I was beamed up into that small vehicle and carried to a larger vehicle, where I heard the voice of my leader and teacher, the Honorable Elijah Mohamed, saying these words to me, in early September, the president met with his joint chiefs of staff to plan a war. He didn't tell me who the war was against or what not. But early in the next year, it came to me while I was in Ghana that this war was against Libya and Libya's leader Muammar Qaddafi. So I went there and warned him of what was about to take place. And it did take place. And the following year, sir, I was sitting on an airplane, I happened to pick up the The New York Times magazine section, and it said America planned war against Libya, and down in the writing it said ...
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

73dodge

He forgot to mention he had that vision after smoking a few of them funny rolled up little cigarettes he got from one of the locals
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

NYCMille

CaptMarvel

The guys a certified nutjob & a vicious racist to boot. But as always, he gets a pass from almost everyone in the media and politics because, oh well do I need to go into it? :rotz:

Charger_Fan

That guy needs to wear his tin foil helmet more often, obviously.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargermick

Maybe he is just mis-understood! Naww, he's a total whack job.

2fast4u

He must have been watching MIB II while smokin' one of those left handed cigarettes..... :rotz:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

ChargerBill

Racist whackjob...the PC media gives him a free pass because he's African American and has a problem with whitey. He's figured out how to manipulate the system...and he was born the right color, so that helps too.

So you don't think I'm racist, one of my best friends is African American, so is my Orthopedic surgeon (also my friend), so is my buddy who leads worship at Sunday service, so is my uncle and 4 cousins...BTW: They think all Farrakan is a whackjob also...
Life is a highway...

Lowprofile

That's why many of his foe's & former members of his cult call him "Screwy Louie".   :image_294343: :image_294343: :image_294343:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Yea, Farrakhan's always been a nut job. I don't know how many followers he has but at one point he was advocating the start of a race war in the US. That right there can get you in serious trouble if you're anyone but Farrakhan. Ten bucks says the FBI has a file about 10 inches thick on his activities. I bet he can't go to the bathroom without the feds knowing it. Also, I wonder how extensive his ties to al qaeda are, or if he's too crazy even for them?