News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny ebay ad... Rhonda the Honda

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 17, 2005, 11:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I wonder if these people feel like idiots?>   Rhonda The Honda

andy74

PocketThunder

He should put in more pictures of his wife... :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Chargen69

Shakey

Pretty solid marriage - "the old lady says she will divorce me if I fix the heap".

cudaken

;D Good you would think it was Ronda the Road Runner! Well it did but a smile on my faces. My wife tried something like that about my 68 Road Runner. Got a tow truck and me and the Road Runner found a new home for a while. ;)

Wife and are still togather, married 30 years, but the Road Runner and I go back 37 years. Think I will go start up the Road Runner! ;)

Cuda Ken
I am back

Telvis

Looks to me that he may already have a problem with the wife. By the looks of his child  O0 i'm guessing he might not be the father. Call it a hunch but I think a blood test might be in order. He might want to keep Rhonda and send the wife packing. :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Telvis on October 17, 2005, 04:25:34 PM
Looks to me that he may already have a problem with the wife. By the looks of his child   O0 i'm guessing he might not be the father. Call it a hunch but I think a blood test might be in order. He might want to keep Rhonda and send the wife packing. :icon_smile_big:

This guy at work has a brother that did just that.   He married a woman and there second kid was  O0,  so he had the first kid tested and it wasnt his either!  Doh!  :icon_smile_shock:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Doc74

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 17, 2005, 04:29:19 PM
Looks to me that he may already have a problem with the wife. By the looks of his child  O0 i'm guessing he might not be the father. Call it a hunch but I think a blood test might be in order. He might want to keep Rhonda and send the wife packing. :icon_smile_big:

This guy at work has a brother that did just that. He married a woman and there second kid was O0, so he had the first kid tested and it wasnt his either! Doh! :icon_smile_shock:

OUCH !!!   :brickwall:

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 17, 2005, 12:38:07 PM
He should put in more pictures of his wife... :o

HAHA, I sent him a message and asked him to send me some....LOL

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

SuBLimE 69

Looks to me that he may already have a problem with the wife. By the looks of his child   O0 i'm guessing he might not be the father. Call it a hunch but I think a blood test might be in order. He might want to keep Rhonda and send the wife packing. :icon_smile_big:

LOL, ya he looks a lil muddy.....

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Rick Keesler

:shruggy: I'd rather look at a listing of Rhonda the Honda instead of Rhoda the Yoda :haha:   :image_294343:

BB1

Delete my profile

andy74

THEY SAY ONCE YOU GO O0 YOU NEVER GO BACK

Afflyer

Did any of you think for just a moment that perhaps they ADOPTED this little man?  Perhaps it's the neighbor's baby.  Just my  :Twocents:

^-^
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

ChgrSteve67

Whats going too happen when HE needs a new distributer?

The Honda looks really clean and only 192,000 that car has another 5 years of underpowered life left in it.

She probably wants him to get an 06 Char?*?*  [I can't say it] Intrepid [There I said it].