News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Columbia missouri fathers day show pictures

Started by moparstuart, June 15, 2008, 09:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Woke up and drove two 1/2 hours to columbia car show today !  Another 41 dodge for todd and two 70 GTX,s love the 70 body .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5: Check out the finned fury and matching finned chrysler powered boat of tom mitchell's .

moparstuart

:popcrn: A general lee / pro touring 5.7 liter hemi car !

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

This is the cleanest 4dr omni you will ever see.  Mr ziggelbine with top honers everywere he shows.  B 5 blue bee just for you rene.

moparstuart

Mike seacrests freshly restored real Fm3 AAR.  Mike also has a couple of superbirds.  More GTX's a 68 and a 69 convert.

moparstuart

:drool5:  hemi cuda 5.7 l hemi !   Another old truck for todd !

moparstuart

:drool5: old plymouth convert was cool .  Yellow bee for you third gen guys !

moparstuart

:drool5:  BIG hemi in the cuda convert.  Another 70 GTX air grabber car b-5 very nice.

moparstuart

:popcrn:  saw a couple boats anchored both a convertibles .  Nice 70 r/t for chris !

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:  I DID MAKE A COUPLE BUYS IN THE SWAP AREA GOT A 4 SPEED CONSOLE FOR MY 70 ROADRUNNER COUPLE .Its a bench tall hurst pistol grip car . Soon to be a bucket console car.  Been looking for one forever and got it for $500.00 more than i wanted to pay but it was decent and they are quite expensive. I also bought a real 70 go wing for the same 70 roadrunner for $150.00 a steal in my opnion.

moparstuart

This blue 69 is  DC.COM member mike schader's  car.  Saw this red Bee in the parking lot.

moparstuart

Well on our way home we had to stop for lunch at steak and shake. 

moparstuart

We got back on the road home got a bout 7 minutes out of columbia and the rain hit. We had rain all the way back to kansas city. Hazards of driving the 87 shelby charger to save gas. Plastic parts in the wiper transmission assemble broke and one wiper stood straight up all the way home .  The last picture of the DQ and stuckey's combo is strickly for sue george. She got to spend some quality time there a couple of years ago.

moparstuart

enjoy the pictures I enjoyed my fathers day

The70RT

Looked like a nice time & a pretty good turnout. Thanks for the pics.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Todd Wilson

tan top

looks to have been a good show .................... :yesnod: thanks for sharing the pictures  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

royt440

:2thumbs:  Thanks for the pics.

driving in the rain with faulty wipers, gotta love 'em.  glad you made it home safely.

Roy

moparstuart

Quote from: royt440 on June 16, 2008, 02:21:43 AM
:2thumbs:  Thanks for the pics.

driving in the rain with faulty wipers, gotta love 'em.  glad you made it home safely.

Roy
waxed the glass several times in the past , never even turned the wipers on the whole rest of the way home just let it bead off. The passenger one was in the pathway of the drivers and i didnt want to break the drivers side also.   

Blue Pentastar

Glad you made it home safe. We got third place in B body Modified. and headed for home and got caught in the rain about ten miles down the road. But good news it was only 29 miles home for us. The car needs cleaned again but could be alot worse. Lot of great cars and trucks good seeing you and your son again Stuart.

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel