News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's good to be back!!!

Started by Danny Gutierrez, July 27, 2005, 12:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny Gutierrez

Hey guys!!!  I've been gone for awhile due to my recent divorce (she got the computer) :icon_smile_wink:.  First of all what happened to DC.com?  I had to go over to Moparts.com to find out there was a new site for us Charger guys.  Well anyways, I'm glad this site is here.  Unfortunately, my 69 isn't running right now.  I experienced some electrical problems that left my kids and I stranded and walking  :flame: a couple of weeks ago and I plan on fixing her sometime this week.  She gets plenty of fuel but NO spark.  Just gotta diagnose the problem and get her going again.  Anyways I just wanted to register and say "Hi" to everyone.  See ya!!!! :icon_smile_big:

P.S.  Here's a couple of pics of my 69 for you guys who forgot what she looks like!!! :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

MoparYoungGun

Welcome back Danny :cheers: ! Sorry to hear about your recent troubles.

tomonty

Welcome back!  Sweet lookin Charger you got there :thumbs:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

4cruzin

OMG what a beautiful car!!  Glad you found the new site!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Shakey

Quote from: danny gutierrez on July 27, 2005, 12:09:47 PM
  I experienced some electrical problems that left my kids and I stranded and walking   :flame: a couple of weeks ago and I plan on fixing her sometime this week.  

WOW!   You must have been deep into no mans land.   Nobody would pick you up?   Next time, try sticking your thumb out in the direction you want to go.   Sometimes people will stop and pick you up!

Glad you made it home safely and found us on the new site.   :thumbs:

Dodge-Charger

Hey Danny, Its about Friggin time you made it.   :icon_smile_big:

So, from your post do you have the Kids now ? Or are they just on a visit?   Hate to hear you havein the troubles.

Charge It!

RD

Quote from: Gandalf-the-Grey on July 27, 2005, 12:56:45 PM
Hey Danny, Its about Friggin time you made it.   :icon_smile_big:

couldnt have said it better myself, hehe, WB danny!!! and beautiful pics.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

dart3404

Welcome back. Glad you found us...
Thanks for the pictures. The car looks awesome

PlumBad70

Thw car is looking sweet, welcome back!! :cheers:
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Mefirst

:cheers: Danny G.. Sorry to hear about your divorce.. Good that you are here.. So with out further delays -Where is the beer?

:punkrocka:

/Tom

Brock Samson

W E L C O M E   D A N N Y ! ! !
great to see ya here,.. The parties just gettin started!  :yesnod:

69_se_ron

Quote from: danny gutierrez on July 27, 2005, 12:09:47 PM

P.S.   Here's a couple of pics of my 69 for you guys who forgot what she looks like!!! :yesnod:

Who could forget that head-turning B5 '69 of yours? :eek:
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

DarkAngel0816

Hi!  I am new here, but I have to say this...sweet ride! 
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

BigBlockSam

hi Danny gutierrez. i luv that shade of blue and the white roof   complements it well.  

from your long lost brother Rene Gutierrez
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TruckDriver

Welcome back to the family Danny!! :wave:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

chargermick

Welcome home, it's even better than our old one.