News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm going to be a Daddy again !!!! My first

Started by hemi68charger, October 18, 2005, 11:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Well, Kim told me the news last night and she had another ultrasound this morning.... It's official, we're expecting !!!!! WoooHoooo !!!! We have Jacob, my very cool 4 yr.old step-son ( I don't feel that way, been with him since he was 17 months). This will be my first !!!! and at 41 !!! hahahaha

Been trying for 4 years and was thinking of using the money if I sell the 'Cuda for some "help". First thing she said last night to me to get me prepared was that we didn't need to sell the 'Cuda for baby-help.... I said what?..... She grinned..
I guess going to Iraq for a little bit help.. Another post-war baby....

So, where do we go from here?..

And no, I'm not selling the cars all off !!! lol

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

Congrats to the both of you.   :2thumbs:

Keep the chimney clear so the stork can get in too.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

nh_mopar_fan

Shakey

PocketThunder

Good job.  Its gonna be a boy.... thats my prediction....

Or use the chinese birth chart and you tell us..

http://www.yourradioplace.com/birthchart.htm
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Steve P.

That's fantastic Troy... Congrats to you and the family.. My bet is that Jacob will have a brother to turn wrenches with..  ;)

Drinks all around..  Well,, fruit juice for the pretty lady............
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

4402tuff4u

Congratulations!! Here's to both of you  :cheers:

Any names picked out??
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Doc74

Woohoo !

Congratulations to you and the misses

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Mefirst

andy74

nothing like it,the baby im holding in my sig,is my second,my son is 14 but its awesome feeling

hemi68charger

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 18, 2005, 01:38:18 PM
Congratulations!! Here's to both of you  :cheers:

Any names picked out??

Thanks everyone !!

names? Well, my two awesome step-sons, oldest lives with his Dad, first names both begin with "J", Jacob and Josh... So, I'd sort of like to keep that trend going if it's a boy, or I guess even if it's a girl......

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChgrSteve67

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69_500

Congrats Troy. I know we have been trying for a second kid for almost a year and half now. With one miscarriage in the middle of that time.

Just make sure if its a boy that he gets plenty of time around the cars. :) Heck even if its a girl.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on October 18, 2005, 07:12:21 PM
Congrats Troy. I know we have been trying for a second kid for almost a year and half now. With one miscarriage in the middle of that time.

Just make sure if its a boy that he gets plenty of time around the cars. :) Heck even if its a girl.

Damn dude.  you've been a loose cannon for a year and a half?  I had some friends that took the same time to get pregnant and at first i thought, ya buddy, you've been getting action with out even trying for a year and a half!  but then he says, after a couple months its not even fun anymore, its more like a job....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bull

Congratulations! I hope he's a good kid and stays out of trouble...

chargermick

Congrats! You're about to experience the best time of your life.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

firefighter3931

Great news Troy....congrats to you and the Mrs.   :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

max

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger_Croatia

Congratulations! :cheers:

And take good care of you wife; she will need it.
Beginning this year I was in the same situation and after few weeks we lost a baby. Between two visits something happened; heart stopped beating, no explanation.

I wish all the best, honestly.  :2thumbs:

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

hemi68charger

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on October 20, 2005, 05:58:01 AM
Congratulations! :cheers:

And take good care of you wife; she will need it.
Beginning this year I was in the same situation and after few weeks we lost a baby. Between two visits something happened; heart stopped beating, no explanation.

I wish all the best, honestly.  :2thumbs:

Sorry to her that Croatia.. That's my biggest fear.....  Thanks for the well wishes and well, Hopefully in nine months, I'll be updating this.. :)

Thanks to ALL......... I don't think it has totally hit me yet... lol

Troy
Troy

topduarte

Troy, Congratulations to you and the wife!!! :)

69_500

If your anything like me the idea of being a father didn't set in until the day I was driving my wife to the hospital and we had Dakota. That is when it really set it for me.