News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm going to be a Daddy again !!!! My first

Started by hemi68charger, October 18, 2005, 11:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

firefighter3931

Great news Troy....congrats to you and the Mrs.   :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

max

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger_Croatia

Congratulations! :cheers:

And take good care of you wife; she will need it.
Beginning this year I was in the same situation and after few weeks we lost a baby. Between two visits something happened; heart stopped beating, no explanation.

I wish all the best, honestly.  :2thumbs:

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

hemi68charger

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on October 20, 2005, 05:58:01 AM
Congratulations! :cheers:

And take good care of you wife; she will need it.
Beginning this year I was in the same situation and after few weeks we lost a baby. Between two visits something happened; heart stopped beating, no explanation.

I wish all the best, honestly.  :2thumbs:

Sorry to her that Croatia.. That's my biggest fear.....  Thanks for the well wishes and well, Hopefully in nine months, I'll be updating this.. :)

Thanks to ALL......... I don't think it has totally hit me yet... lol

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

topduarte

Troy, Congratulations to you and the wife!!! :)

69_500

If your anything like me the idea of being a father didn't set in until the day I was driving my wife to the hospital and we had Dakota. That is when it really set it for me.