News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AC Heater Box prong missing?

Started by FastbackJon, June 29, 2008, 03:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

Noticed on my AC heater box there is an electrical prong broken off, on the right center of the small brown rectangular connector panel. I was looking at a picture of a restored AC heater box and the same prong was broken off. Now I'm wondering if a prong is supposed to be there or if that is how it should be (missing).

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

BROCK

Compare it to your connector & wiring diagrams.  Seems like it is supposed to be short?

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

FastbackJon

No idea where the connector is now. But I did take pictures when I took it out. Looks like the connector is made for only two prongs and not the third one. So question answered. Man I love having reference pictures!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV