News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Redneck Engineering

Started by Lowprofile, October 18, 2005, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Look out Folks, Billy Bob is at it again......Somedays, it just amazes me how we survive as a species. :icon_smile_shock: :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

NHCharger

That last one kills me, and it looks like he's welding the bottom of the gas tank too. :iamwithstupid:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

golden73

They showed that fork lift pic when I got my fork lift license... What a bunch of fools

I dont think the guy in the last pic is going to live a long life

bull

That third one looks fake. They could easily go that high with either one of the forklifts. And I have to wonder if one forklift with lift another. Those things weigh a LOT.

Lowprofile

A Few more I've found. :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

What's that 2nd one, a budget Forest Service lookout tower?

Brock Samson

4402tuff4u

And all OSHA approved ...........disasters. Some of those remind me of the term "Low Bidder". :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Shakey

My god!  It's amazing how some people survive day-to-day!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 19, 2005, 12:30:49 AM
four wheelin soviet style..   :-\

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you'd have to pedal that bike backwards to make it move forwards. ::)

Oh & my favorite is that first pic. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 18, 2005, 11:47:37 PM
A Few more I've found. :icon_smile_big:

Dayum! My house is on the net!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_dissapprove:

BBD

kab69440

Quote from: bull on October 18, 2005, 09:17:26 PM
That third one looks fake. They could easily go that high with either one of the forklifts. And I have to wonder if one forklift with lift another. Those things weigh a LOT.

That Toyota weighs approximately 8500#.  The big bruiser will lift it easily. That one has an approximate 5 ton lift capacity. Well, "rated capacity", that's not to say what it will lift, if pressed...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."