News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargerkid where are you???????

Started by Goldfinger71, July 27, 2005, 01:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldfinger71

If anyone has seen or talked to Rob(chargerkid)please let me know.I have called him and sent emails but I can't get a hold of him.I hope everyhting is o.k with him.We are suppose to be getting together on a deal we worked out together,but I can't get a hold of him,any help would be appreciated............Thanks!
                                                                                            Larry
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Charge It!

My son and I met him at The Mopars at the Red Barn this past Saturday.

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

RD

is he on the road?   i know he travels a helluva lot finding 3rd gens.   maybe he is out there in lala land finding some rare 71 r/t N96 option 426 hemi charger and he is still in shock   :o that he forgot to check his email/messages   :icon_smile_big:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charge It!

Hickory Cormers Michigan. It's between Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids.

Goldfinger71

I don't know.But this is the second time we were suppose to get together,and it seems like the second :-\ time we won't!

chargerkid

Goldfinger and I talked yesterday.  I have been on the go:

Carlisle, Belvidere, Il show, Mopars at the Red Barns, and this weekend at the Mopar Depot in Centerline, Michigan on Sunday.  I'll have the 72 blue Road Runner and the 71 Hemi Cuda Convertible clone there with a small table selling some parts.

I can't wait for another road trip!

It was nice meeting Charge It and his son at the Mopar Red Barns show.  It's great to see the younger generation into the Chargers.