News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1/4 window conversion article

Started by 73-se, October 18, 2005, 11:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73-se

I've been working on a conversion from louvered windows to full-size quarter windows for the last year or so. It's been a long project, trying to find the parts and get it all worked out, (not to mention a lack of time to dedicate to the project) but I'm in the home stretch. When I began the project I posted questions at the old forum and it was suggested that I do some sort of article documenting the process as a reference for others who may be considering this. I'm getting to the point that I could start putting that together if there is still any interest? If so, I need some advice on how to put it together. Should I just do it as a post and attach the images or is there an easier way? I'm more than willing to write it all up if anybody's interested but I'm not sure how to go about it, or where to put it when its done.

Any comments or suggestions?
Thanks,
Jeramy

RD

i would see if troy is going to have a tech archives site and ask him what he wants.  if he is going to do one, then he will probably tell you to hold off until he has everything completed and then submit directly to him.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

dabs73

I would have a attachment with a step by and as many photos as you can to document each step.  I am very interested and would like all the info I can get.  you can pm me at gdabkows@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
dabs73

73-se

There is a thread on this going on in they body section right now. I'm going to post a few of my pictures tonight that will give you an idea what you're getting in to!  ;)   I'll try to get some more up over the next week or two. There is also a great post in there on parts you will need to locate.