News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wilma jumps from Cat.2 almost directly to a Cat.5.........>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, October 19, 2005, 12:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Wakko

This sucks...that hurricane is going to go right over my house...again. :icon_smile_blackeye:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Rocky

The National wang is getting ready for the greatest blow job ever.     :pity:   I can't wait to see the outcome. ;D

nh_mopar_fan

Cuthbert is a looker. Check out a movie called "The Girl Next Door". Ay-yi-yi

She did annoy the living hell out of me on 24 though.

Old Moparz

Extreme global warming can be a problem for farming too, it's already effecting the orange crops.

And it can be just as deadly to the average person, just think of how you might die from suffucation getting trapped in here.

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

69bananabeast

thats gota be chopped some one that small would  really screw up their back trying to carry those around.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

4402tuff4u

Wakko, make sure you have a safe haven for both your family and cars. On this month's Mopar magazine they show a Bee that was crushed by Katrina.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 69bananabeast on October 20, 2005, 10:00:11 AM
some one that small would   really screw up their back trying to carry those around.
Not if there's a friend nearby for some added support. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

That is just wrong!!!

Now back to the Big Blowing Bitch, Wilma..  I think if it goes too far North on the Mexi-tan, it will stay very strong and go more North. Closer to Tampa Bay..

In that case, I'll be on the run.. 

Wakko, pick me up on your way North..........  I'll have the family, the black Coronet and a cooler.. ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Stormhammer

... woo did the thread get jacked

anyways

what amazes me was that it pulled that big jump off in a matter of hours!