News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wilma jumps from Cat.2 almost directly to a Cat.5.........>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, October 19, 2005, 12:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

"Hurricane Wilma jumped from a Category 2 to a dangerous Category 5 storm in a matter of hours today, with maximum sustained winds of 175 mph -- and with the lowest barometric pressure ever recorded in the Atlantic basin. With the storm expected to hit southwestern Florida by this weekend, non-residents have been ordered to evacuate the Keys."

Now it's the most powerful storm in modern recorded history:

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldNews&storyID=2005-10-19T123128Z_01_KNE837110_RTRUKOC_0_UK-WEATHER-WILMA.xml

Here's a scary excerpt:

"The season still has six weeks left to run. Hurricane experts say the Atlantic has swung back into a period of heightened storm activity that could last another 20 years. Climatologists also fear global warming could be making the storms more intense."

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Shakey

41husk

makes me glad I live in the midwest, Tornados are the biggest worry.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

nh_mopar_fan

This shit better end soon. We leave for a cruise out of Miami on 11/4.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on October 19, 2005, 01:37:52 PM
This shit better end soon. We leave for a cruise out of Miami on 11/4.
Make sure you stuff that locating beeper up your butt, so it won't fall out when you're swimming after the ship sinks. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi68charger

Man,, That eye is tight... Just like some of us..........    :icon_smile_big:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Johnny..
How's it going... Can you email me to tell me what's up with your six pack carbs?

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Quote from: formula_440 on October 19, 2005, 12:47:57 PM
[b Climatologists also fear global warming could be making the storms more intense."[/b]

Global warming my a$$!  It's a natural cycle of the earth.  I ask the climatologists, How do you explain the ice age?
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

RD

intense, and well who cares about global warming or cycles of earth influenced weather... keep this on topic.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ChargerBill

Climatologists also fear global warming could be making the storms more intense."

The scary part is that anyone buys into global warming.... :rotz:

Staying on topic means we have to buy into voodoo science? C'mon, we can question the government and corporate America but we can't question the quack environmentalists cramming BS down our throats? Look, this is sad, this is horrible, I want it to stop just like everyone else, but the truth is that NONE of us can do anything about it just as much as NONE of us did anything to make it happen. Global warming is a fabrication. The earths weather is cyclical...period.
Life is a highway...

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: RD on October 19, 2005, 03:29:19 PM
intense, and well who cares about global warming or cycles of earth influenced weather... keep this on topic.

Bingo.

If you want to fight along party lines, start your own thread please.

This isn't about vilifying or endorsing global warming.

If you want to post half naked of pictures of

1.) Lindsey Lohan
2.) Elisha Cuthbert
3.) Eliza Dushku
4.) Jessica Alba
5.) Anne Hathaway

Feel free. :2thumbs:

Otherwise, let's stick to this monster storm.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: formula_440 on October 19, 2005, 03:50:10 PM

1.) Lindsey Lohan
2.) Elisha Cuthbert
3.) Eliza Dushku
4.) Jessica Alba
5.) Anne Hathaway

What if I wanna buck the system & post some chick that's NOT on your list...like Cindy?? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 19, 2005, 04:04:31 PM
Quote from: formula_440 on October 19, 2005, 03:50:10 PM

1.) Lindsey Lohan
2.) Elisha Cuthbert
3.) Eliza Dushku
4.) Jessica Alba
5.) Anne Hathaway

What if I wanna buck the system & post some chick that's NOT on your list...like Cindy?? :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan brings up a good point.

All half-naked pix of hot girls are always welcome.

Use your discretion. :D

By the way, Cindy has great cans! :METAL:
Johnny's Herd:

ChargerBill

Well, here's a conspiracy theory for you (along the lines of "global warming") her "cans" are a direct result of all the hormones being fed to cows. Those hormones increase the milk producing glands in cows and therefor do the same in girls these days. Hey, they NEVER looked like that when I was in HS, so there has to be an explanation. But I'm not complaining, just commenting...and enjoying the view. ;D
Life is a highway...

Khyron

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 19, 2005, 04:17:57 PM
Well, here's a conspiracy theory for you (along the lines of "global warming") her "cans" are a direct result of all the hormones being fed to cows. Those hormones increase the milk producing glands in cows and therefor do the same in girls these days. Hey, they NEVER looked like that when I was in HS, so there has to be an explanation. But I'm not complaining, just commenting...and enjoying the view. ;D

or maybe their silicone :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerBill

Quote from: Khyron on October 19, 2005, 04:24:02 PM
or maybe their silicone :nana:

You do have a point, but I'd have to cop a feel to be able to tell... :icon_smile_tongue:
Life is a highway...

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 19, 2005, 04:17:57 PM
This could be a possibility...however, I've seen pics of ladies in the 1800's with supersized 'cans' too...way before this cow hormone thing.
Unfortunately, I don't have further factual proof on that because back then it wasn't very common for 'cans' to be photographed in their natural state, as it is today. :icon_smile_big:

The above specimen is sporting natural 'cans'...as near as I can tell, 'plastic fantastic' is a whole 'nuther matter. :nana:

Johnny SixPack

Maybe global warming is causing her cans to swell due to increased heat and humidity levels?   :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_approve:
Johnny's Herd:

ChargerBill

Life is a highway...

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 19, 2005, 04:45:33 PM
Get it? "global warming".... no pun intended, right? ;)

Wow, that brings a whole new meaning to living in a "global community". :smilielol:
Johnny's Herd:

Charger_Fan

I wouldn't mind living in that kind of global community at all! :drool5:

RD

i dont care what any of you say, cindy is a category 10 of 10 in my book!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

I'm with you, RD! :icon_smile_big:

I wonder what the tensile strength is on that lower horizontal piece of fabric? :scratchchin:

Shakey

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 19, 2005, 06:50:14 PM
I'm with you, RD! :icon_smile_big:

I wonder what the tensile strength is on that lower horizontal piece of fabric? :scratchchin:

Can you dig up a pic of her growler Charger Fan?

Johnny SixPack

Just for good measure:

"As you can tell by Ms. Cuthbert's playful summer ensemble, she's all ready for a little 'global' warming."   ;)

:icon_smile_tongue: :yesnod:

Johnny's Herd: