News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

carb jets from holley to demon

Started by greenrt_se, October 19, 2005, 01:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenrt_se

Hi folks
can I put holley jets in the Demon carb? the motor running a rich side so I like to try 2 side smaller jets(carb is 750 demon mechanical secondaries)

Chryco Psycho

yes they will work .. I found that the sizes were about 4 off though .. can`t remember which way , we changed jets & made the problem worse , I think we replaced 76 Demon jets with 78 Holley jets & it became more lean so you will have to switch to the Holley jets & then figure out which way you need to go 

Ghoste

Does Demon publish a list anywhere showing jet diameters compared to their number?  If they do, you could just compare it to the Holley list to figure out which corresponds to which.

Chryco Psycho

Ghoste

I suppose Barry Grant doesn't want to help Holley make a single cent after they forced him to change the appearance of his carbs.

Chryco Psycho

well he was kinda making Holley look bad too

greenrt_se

ok thanks guy`s .it is easy to see how A/F moving whit holley jets,cause I have a A/F ratio meter inside center console

cudaken

Tomo, how much did the AF Metter run in US funds? Made in US or Finland.

Cuda Ken
I am back

greenrt_se

cudaken

Timo

HALTECH, PC-säädettävät polttoaineruiskutus- ja sytytysjärjestelmät, niin kadulle kuin vaativaan racing-käyttöönkin  :icon_smile_big:

Boy that was a big help, well I now know where it's made. ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

greenrt_se

ups..sorry ,the price is arouns 200 euros

cudaken

And that is what in US dollar's if you happen to know? I have a ruff idea on Pounds to US but know idea on Euros.

Ken
I am back

greenrt_se

Ghoste

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 21, 2005, 11:44:07 PM
well he was kinda making Holley look bad too

They sure did jump on a lot of his ideas though.

Chryco Psycho