News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man of the Year Nominees

Started by Shakey, October 19, 2005, 02:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

::)

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Old Moparz

Ike Turner was nominated once, he even wrote a book called "Womens Be Thinking Too Much"
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Apparently the beer-slave is catching on! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 19, 2005, 03:20:54 PM
Apparently the beer-slave is catching on! :icon_smile_big:

You can't expect him to carry anything, his hands are full.

If I get a picture of my wife mowing the yard or taking out the garbage, could I be nominated?  Whenever she back talks, it's :icon_smile_blackeye:.  Her lip's healed up so she's fair game again. :o :icon_smile_big:

ChargerBill

Those are so pathetic they're funny. :icon_smile_big:
Life is a highway...

Charger_Fan

Quote from: AllBlueRT on October 19, 2005, 03:25:39 PM

If I get a picture of my wife mowing the yard or taking out the garbage, could I be nominated?   Whenever she back talks, it's :icon_smile_blackeye:.   Her lip's healed up so she's fair game again. :o :icon_smile_big:
:haha: Absolutely, let's see some pics!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)