News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

quotes - plural?

Started by psykicpup, October 19, 2005, 04:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

ok so how do you guys 'quote' more than 1 reply? i kinda managed the other day by having 2 explorer windows open but is that the only way?
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Troy

Not really. I have the "Quick Reply" turned on which shows a reply box at the bottom of the page. You can change this setting in your profile but it should be on by default. When I click the "QUOTE" button on any post it puts the quoted text into that reply box. If I quote another, it puts that text right behind the first one (and on and on). However, I usually just open a few windows and copy/paste the relevant text from each into one window. It's more time-consuming but it allows me to use the regular reply screen (the one with all the smileys and attachments) and also I can keep track of where I'm answering.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Troy on October 19, 2005, 06:43:17 PM
However, I usually just open a few windows and copy/paste the relevant text from each into one window. It's more time-consuming but it allows me to use the regular reply screen (the one with all the smileys and attachments) and also I can keep track of where I'm answering.
That's my method too.

I don't use the quick reply option, because I'm a habitual smiley user & am too lazy to remember which smiley 'codes' are for which smileys. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

psykicpup

Cheers Troy & ChargerFan :cheers: - Might try the quick reply thingy but as I like smilies  :crazy:too it'll have to be multiple windows then  :D
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!