News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Modtop Daytona SE AKA SF Daytona buildsheet copy

Started by nascarxx29, July 19, 2008, 12:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

THE CHARGER PUNK

im bringin the pic to a buddys 2day n im gonna take a pic of it on webcam so sometime itll be on

moparstuart

69_500

Why is everyone still making a big deal out of this? Its going to be the same car that has been posted already.

moparstuart

but a different picture of it  , would be awesome   :smilielol:

Brock Samson

Quote from: WingCharger on July 28, 2008, 06:34:09 PM
I will say this one time, and one time only. THEY NEVER PRODUCED A FACTORY MODTOP DAYTONA!! They never even made a ModTop Charger damnt!!!! But, I will admit, that photoshop of the F6 Daytona with the green ModTop looked kind a cool... :scratchchin:.

:smilielol:

you are so original..
Not!

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 29, 2008, 03:54:13 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on July 28, 2008, 06:34:09 PM
I will say this one time, and one time only. THEY NEVER PRODUCED A FACTORY MODTOP DAYTONA!! They never even made a ModTop Charger damnt!!!! But, I will admit, that photoshop of the F6 Daytona with the green ModTop looked kind a cool... :scratchchin:.

:smilielol:

you are so original..
Not!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOT%21
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on July 19, 2008, 01:18:09 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on July 19, 2008, 01:07:09 PM
which makes me think this might be a canadian car. :-\

It is.

The original nose, wing, latch tray, decklid and rear glass were stolen off of that car while parked at a body shop in the 70's or 80's. The kids who stole the parts sold them to the old man who I bought 665 from. All the old-timers in that area remember 665 and 666 sitting side by side at the dealership in BC. I got all those extra parts when I bought 665 from the old fellow. I also got another wing as well. That made 2 extra wings - 1 black, one white. I did not know the extra parts were stolen (many years before) when I purchased them with the car. I still have everything but the nose which I sold with 665.

moparstuart

I wonder if one of those wings goes on dougs cnadian daytona (pettybird ) here ???????