News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can someone Identify my seats real quick?

Started by FireCharger71, October 20, 2005, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireCharger71

I'm getting ready to order seat covers for my car.  I have a 71 Charger 500 with Dark Green interior and a split bench.  When I look through the Legendary Auto Interiors catalog, the picture doesn't match up with what I have.  Anybody know what car these are from?

skaterockerguy

I think they are seats out of a cutlass. They look almost identical to the ones I have in my Challenger.

ramit

I know I have seen seats like that in a 71 superbee.  Sorry, but I can't think of what style seat that is called.

chargerkid

Those seats are out of a 71 Charger 500 column shift.  That's what I had in a car I just parted out.  It's the high back bench with buddy arm rest.

chargerkid

I also have the same seats on ebay right now.  Unfortunately, it needs alot of work and covers.

FireCharger71

Thanks for your help Chargerkid.  Like I said, I was looking through the Legendary catalog and my seats don't match theirs.  My car's a strange mis-match of parts from other cars, so I wanted to make sure before I ordered anything. 

Brock Samson

So neither are they from a Cutlass, or a Chally  :rotz: