News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Deciding on Paint and interior color for my future Clone! Need help. UPDATED

Started by WingCharger, July 27, 2008, 04:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

Well, I have decided to finally decide on a future color  and interior color. :icon_smile_big:. I have narrowed it down to eight options options. It will be a Hemi Daytona clone, body color matching steelies, with dog dish hubcaps and redlines.

Option 1:
Black, White Stripe, Saddle interior

Option 2:
Black, Red Stripe, Red Interior

Option 3:
Black, Red Stripe, Saddle Interior

Option 4:
Hemi Orange, Black Stripe, Black Interior

Option 5:
Hemi Orange, Black Stripe, Saddle Interior

Option 6:
MoonLight Blue Metallic (Aussie Daytona Color), White Stripe, White Interior

Option 7:
White, White Interior, Red Stripe

Option 8:
White, Black Interior, Black Stripe

I like all eight the same, but have finally decided it is time to choose. :popcrn: :drool5:

So, help me out!! Three is for some reason pulling ahead with me. :icon_smile_big: :drool5:

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

UFO

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: WingCharger on July 28, 2008, 08:09:28 AM
Quote from: UFO on July 27, 2008, 09:39:51 PM
I vote option #9   ---- build 8.Problem solved.

If I had the money. :drool5:

If you have enuf money to build one of them Id be pretty happy if I were you!! Do you??
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Fitz73Chrgr

I can't decide between # 1, 2, 3 & 7.  What about white with a red stripe and saddle interior?
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

hemi-hampton

Option #2 with Red Line tires. Only way to go & thats my dream car clone I always wanted to build. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: LEON.

mikepmcs

I like option 2 as well, but I'm going with Anthony on this one and choosing #6, that is if I had to choose, cause we already know what I like. :icon_smile_big:
Start a poll and see what you get for percentages.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

WingCharger

Quote from: 1hot68 on July 28, 2008, 10:39:33 AM
Quote from: WingCharger on July 28, 2008, 08:09:28 AM
Quote from: UFO on July 27, 2008, 09:39:51 PM
I vote option #9   ---- build 8.Problem solved.

If I had the money. :drool5:

If you have enuf money to build one of them Id be pretty happy if I were you!! Do you??

nope

WingCharger

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on July 28, 2008, 02:10:56 PM
I can't decide between # 1, 2, 3 & 7.  What about white with a red stripe and saddle interior?

was thinking of that too... :scratchchin: