News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone seen this wingcar from Cuda-Challenger.com?

Started by hotrod98, July 29, 2008, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuda Hunter

I just had to add my two cents. 

I have actually built several plastic models of the cuda with the wing and the nose cone.  I don't have a photo shop of it though.  I will try to get a pic of some of the models or get a photo shop of my winged cuda project. 

I have priced a few reproduction nose cones but I havn't commited to the nose yet.  I really like the cheese grater grill. 
  The red interior is not set in stone as the red interior is extremely hard to find all of the parts.

The M46 side scoops were only offered on 1970 barracuda's.  Not Gran coupes or Cuda's.  There is supposed to be only an estimated 400 of them ever made.  I have two sets of the scoops but I am always trying to find more as I have a real 1970 Plymouth barracuda with the M46 coded on the fender tag.  It is a 383 car and is in Hemi Orange. 

The barracuda that I am putting the wing on is a 71 Rally red car that was a /6 car without any options.  Pretty plane jane so it was never beat on and is in great condition considering. 

Glad to see you all have some kind of opinion.  Let it out as it doesn't offend me.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I am stilll trying to find a wing for the car.  I have been directed to a few reproduction places which willl probably be what I have to do but let me know if you want to get rid of one!!!