News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My design PORTFOLIO - looking for opinions...

Started by ChargerBill, October 20, 2005, 06:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

I'm currently updating my portfolio for prospective clients and employers to look at online. I just finished uploading some recent work along with previous stuff I've designed in the past. This is one of those auto generated templates.galleries that Photoshop churns out when you specificy an image library. I am wondering if you guys think it looks too generic, or if it's fine as a simple image browser. I wish i had more time to build my own killer site, but time is scarce right now and I'm hoping to find work asap. So, give me your honest opinions...about the gallery and my work. I included web, photography, logo design and cartooning/t-shirt design to show my breadth of experience. If there are any images in there that look unprofessional or tacky please let me know.

http://www.netcase.com/gallery
Life is a highway...

2fast4u

In the words of Darth Vader............"IMPRESSIVE!....MOST IMPRESSIVE!!"

Great job Bill!!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

ChargerBill

Thanks  :icon_smile:

Shoot, I meant to post this in the "Off Topic" area...what a bone head. :rotz:
Life is a highway...

Just 6T9 CHGR

My personal fav.......great pic!!  Got a larger size for my desktop? ;)

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ipstrategies

ChargerBill
Nice work you have done. Do you do freelance work? I own a small web company and we specialize in database driven websites. I am quoting a large auto dealership and I could use a good artist that has experience in auto industry.
Email me if you are interested and send a telephone number and best time to call. 
russ@ipstrategies.com
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

ChargerBill

Yep, I do freelance and contract work...check your email.

Chris, I don't know if I have a bigger version, let me check.
Life is a highway...

Brock Samson

Looks good to me,.. But might I suggest the thumbnails be a bit bigger if Possible?.

4402tuff4u

You are blessed with a very nice talent! Excellent job!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Shakey

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 20, 2005, 07:36:01 PM
My personal fav.......great pic!!   Got a larger size for my desktop? ;)

Neat web pages Bill!

The photo above looks just like the cover of the Year One catalogue!

Did you do some work for them?

Maybe you could offer your services for their web site.  Set it up with a code so we can order on-line and not have to pay for anything!  :icon_smile_big:

bull

MyMopar

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Charger_Fan

Wow, you made all those??  That's pretty impressive! :2thumbs:

I don't have suggestions for further improvement...you've already gone beyond any ideas I might have. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerBill

Quote from: Shakey on October 21, 2005, 07:03:29 AM

Maybe you could offer your services for their web site.   Set it up with a code so we can order on-line and not have to pay for anything!   :icon_smile_big:

It's funny, in the last 2 days I've found 3 new clients just from posting this link...and all 3 are in the auto industry. I guess THAT is my hint that I need to stick with what I do best. I would love to work with Year One or the Paddock or Summit or any large parts house retailer like that, but those companies rely less on visuals and more on database catalog websites, so i'm not sure they'd see tha value in my design work.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. ;D
Life is a highway...

Shakey

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 21, 2005, 04:34:18 PM
Quote from: Shakey on October 21, 2005, 07:03:29 AM

Maybe you could offer your services for their web site.   Set it up with a code so we can order on-line and not have to pay for anything!   :icon_smile_big:

It's funny, in the last 2 days I've found 3 new clients just from posting this link...and all 3 are in the auto industry. I guess THAT is my hint that I need to stick with what I do best. I would love to work with Year One or the Paddock or Summit or any large parts house retailer like that, but those companies rely less on visuals and more on database catalog websites, so i'm not sure they'd see tha value in my design work.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. ;D

I've been taught - if you love your job, you will never work another day in your life!

BTW, the Paddock web site is brutal and could use an overhaul.  Go get 'em!

Steve P.

Looks great Bill.. 

Mopars at the Strip can use a hand too.........  Come to think of it, there's a bunch of tired old sites out there........

Go get em' Bill.........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

HeavyFuel

Fantastic work.

Bill, you obviously have way too much talent to ever stop doing graphic design.  Get that stuff out there if you haven't already, and clients will beat a path to your door. 

mustanghater

never knew you had a site. It looks good.I have to do one for a school project that gave me a lot of Ideas.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Dodge-Charger