News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wallpaper car question!

Started by 2fast4u, October 20, 2005, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

First of all....I know this is a Charger Message Board!  But what I want to know is where to find wallpaper photos of a 69/70 Pontiac Grand Prix!   I know there are at least a few of you that like other cars besides just mopars!  My boss has a 70 Grand Prix that he is just about finished with restoring.  From what it used to look like to now is one hell of a transformation!   

Any older muscle car that gets saved is cool in my books!  Getting to my point.  I have looked and looked for anything on these unsung hero's/underdogs and still come up slim pickens on any site that has good pics worthy of being put on a computer desktop!  I thought it would be cool to find a nice photograph to put on his desktop of his computer!

Any help would be much appreciated!!  any at all!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

TruckDriver

go to google and do a image search :yesnod: Although, you might have to change the names around a bit on your search, but I found this one

www.google.com

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

looks like I have some compitition...  ;D

2fast4u

Somehow I knew that someone would come through for me........you guys are the best!!!

Thank You Troy......you da man!   you will make my boss very happy!

2fast

Lowprofile

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 20, 2005, 10:06:30 PM
looks like I have some compitition...   ;D

No worries Bro, You are the King.   Thank You,......Thank You Very Much.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

That's fraking sick! And what is that....TOE? :puke:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

2fast4u

:haha:          :scared:                :puke:

Afflyer

Charger Fan...what a riot!!   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"