News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'72 exterior decals/emblems

Started by Carrots, August 10, 2008, 02:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrots

I have no dodge or charger markings at all on the exterior of my car. Where would/should they have gone on a hardtop? I'd guess one on the back of the car, one on the front grill and then one just behind the passengers window on the side (both sides?). Three/four seems to many though? Thanks folks
a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd.

Foreman72

this is a page out of the 1972 Dodge Dealership Data Book...should cover the bases...check out the site 2...its got a lot of great info and its cool to see the original dealer books and such...

thats the page...the site is

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/library.shtml
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Carrots

a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd.