News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Wife buys 57 inch tv,and Dukes first season DVD

Started by chargervert, October 24, 2005, 12:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargervert

We went into Best Buy to get a new keyboard for the computer,and came out with a 57 inch big screen Television,and the first season of The Dukes of Hazzard on DVD! It's awsome to watch it on the big screen! Those were my favorite episodes,because the were filmed in Georiga! I guess I will keep her a few more years!

Charger4404spd

Cool wife! :icon_smile_big:
I got a 52" a couple years ago. Love it, cant imagine going back to the 27".

Shakey

Quote from: chargervert on October 24, 2005, 12:46:56 AM
I guess I will keep her a few more years!

You talkin' about the the TV or the ol' lady?  :icon_smile_big:

ramit

People like you are helping pay the bills at my house because my wife works for best buy corporate. ;D ;D ;D

PocketThunder

Quote from: ramit on October 24, 2005, 09:25:09 AM
People like you are helping pay the bills at my house because my wife works for best buy corporate. ;D ;D ;D

Are you a mud duck?

I drive past Best Buy Corporate every day.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ramit

PocketThunder

Quote from: ramit on October 24, 2005, 02:42:58 PM
Whats a mud duck?

Someone from Minnesota.

I grew up in Wisconsin and us "cheeseheads" called Minnesotans mud ducks...  but now that i "switched sides" i'm the mud duck now and catch a lot of heat from my friends back home.  but i tell them hey, this is where the jobs are!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 24, 2005, 02:58:08 PM
Quote from: ramit on October 24, 2005, 02:42:58 PM
Whats a mud duck?

Someone from Minnesota.

I grew up in Wisconsin and us "cheeseheads" called Minnesotans mud ducks...   but now that i "switched sides" i'm the mud duck now and catch a lot of heat from my friends back home.   but i tell them hey, this is where the jobs are!
Whatever...you're just a cheezy mudhead. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ramit

Dale The Bold

I grew up in Wisconsin and us "cheeseheads" called Minnesotans mud ducks...   but now that i "switched sides" i'm the mud duck now and catch a lot of heat from my friends back home.   but i tell them hey, this is where the jobs are!

Just make sure the kids play Duck, Duck, GOOSE!   I swear, was as adamant as people over ther are about that ridiculous "gray duck" thing, Civil War II is gonna break out.

And back on topic...Hurry up and get seasons 2-4, so you can put season 5 on your Christmas list.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

PocketThunder

Quote from: Dale The Bold on October 24, 2005, 04:46:15 PM

Just make sure the kids play Duck, Duck, GOOSE!   I swear, was as adamant as people over ther are about that ridiculous "gray duck" thing, Civil War II is gonna break out.

And back on topic...Hurry up and get seasons 2-4, so you can put season 5 on your Christmas list.

Duck Duck Gray Duck was what we played in Wisconsin. 

Duck Duck Goose in Minnesota?

ramit

I grew up in minnesota and it was always duck duck gray duck.  Are we actually having this discusssion?

Mass_Mopar

I have never heard of grey duck until now ::)  I swear the entire northeast plays duck duck goose
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

Dale The Bold

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 25, 2005, 11:46:17 AMDuck Duck Gray Duck was what we played in Wisconsin.  

Duck Duck Goose in Minnesota?

Some of the "gray duck" corruption bled over into western Wisconsin, but most folks here never heard of Gray Duck.  Much like the rest of the non-Minnesota world.  Same goes for turn signals.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"